Crafting mods and weapons broken? WAY TOO OP!

+
I crafted a legendary SMG smart gun, added my mods and *POOF this happens. What's going on? Also the armour mods I craft are so OP I'm a bullet sponge now. Is my game broken or is this reality? LOL

Attachments

• Screenshot (406).png
    Screenshot (406).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 676
  • Screenshot (407).png
    Screenshot (407).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 680
  • Screenshot (408).png
    Screenshot (408).png
    3.3 MB · Views: 608
I crafted a legendary SMG smart gun, added my mods and *POOF this happens. What's going on? Also the armour mods I craft are so OP I'm a bullet sponge now. Is my game broken or is this reality? LOL

i feared this after spending a little time with the crafting/upgrade system. i'm sure the answer to this will be "don't wanna be OP then don't craft OP stuff". i hate that response of "create your own difficulty if you think its too easy"

i feared this after spending a little time with the crafting/upgrade system. i'm sure the answer to this will be "don't wanna be OP then don't craft OP stuff". i hate that response of "create your own difficulty if you think its too easy"
I'm just not sure if this is supposed to happen. It's only with smart guns. And my armour mods are crazy OP. Just weird and wanted to see if anyone has crafted anything this OP and have armour ratings like mine?

Last edited:
I invested all my points into crafting and netrunning, there are not a lot of options. i wanted the ability to get weapon and armor set plans like in the witcher, be able to use my skill set to customize the way my V looks and have nice gear. there is no pay off for the investment of points. also why can'y you use tech to mod cars?

Its all multiplicative not additive. Big numbers basically.

I have a 1400dps Katana and 1k DPS smartsmg. There is enough crit perks to run 100% so you can focus all ur mods on crit dmg. This game was not meant for balance from the ground up. My 2nd character can nuke a gang with Contagion/Overheat or they can wipe em with a SMG without ever taking a shot.

I have a 1400dps Katana and 1k DPS smartsmg. There is enough crit perks to run 100% so you can focus all ur mods on crit dmg. This game was not meant for balance from the ground up. My 2nd character can nuke a gang with Contagion/Overheat or they can wipe em with a SMG without ever taking a shot.
Yea I'm realizing that now... I have a 1950 dps knife I found some where. Its just crazy.

this was an issue in another game I used too play (fallout 76) huge damage numbers and one shotting everything, ok one shotting everything IS fun, but gets boring after a while, but I would like to see the damage bonuses become additive in the future, the game is semi-easy at it is , even on hard, very hard is a bit of a challenge, But I would also welcome a death march difficulty.

The problem with mods as well is they are not static rolls, the higher level you are, the higher the dmg/armor numbers will be on your rolled mods, this just snowballs once you start getting item drops with multiple mod slots. I'm level 25 with 1750 armor and a couple of iconic blue weapons that have more than double the dps of anything else that drops even beating out epics and legendaries by a fair margin. Mod system needs a serious balance pass.

I'm still waiting to find the blueprints to make the armor mod. :(
I think you get them at a certain level not sure if it's main level or crafting but they appeared in my crafting inv and I definitely didn't buy them or have them drop as loot :shrug:

took you to be level 44 to be op? also armor doesn't mean anything in this game. the reason you're taking so many hits is your level, not your armor. w/ 2k armor at lvl 30 i get 1 hit way more often than not, if i'm fighting enemies 5 or moer level higher than myself

Wow, that's a lot of dps. I never crafted any weapons. I just used whatever I could find from enemies.

Your armor rating is really high as well.

How easy is combat for you on very hard? For me, I can kill most enemies pretty quickly, but they can kill me fast as well.

If you try to break the game, it breaks very easily. With the right skill selection you are completely OP even at very low levels.

I hacked 50% of the final bosses HP away, I have a gun that does 8k damage head-shots through walls, my 600 dps melee weapon (white L12 weapon) can one-shot most enemies with a heavy hit from stealth, and I got enough armor to just walk through bullets like they are pillows. And the major point is: I didn't even try to cheese the game, I even have many unspent points because I couldn't decide which of the crap talents to skill.

This game breaks so easily it isn't even fun anymore.

If you try to break the game, it breaks very easily. With the right skill selection you are completely OP even at very low levels.

I hacked 50% of the final bosses HP away, I have a gun that does 8k damage head-shots through walls, my 600 dps melee weapon (white L12 weapon) can one-shot most enemies with a heavy hit from stealth, and I got enough armor to just walk through bullets like they are pillows. And the major point is: I didn't even try to cheese the game, I even have many unspent points because I couldn't decide which of the crap talents to skill.

This game breaks so easily it isn't even fun anymore.
after all the bug fixes in the future, i can see a balance patch in the pipeline...god I hope so.

If only I had ss of my 300k headshot from yesterday. With Archangel (revolver you get from Keny Eurodyne) 200-250k headshot crits are norm. Mine has x5 headshot modifier though.

Top Bottom