Crafting Mutagens is broken since 1.05

+
Seems to be a problem with the new filters that have been added in 1.05. Tried to workaround it by using the toggle for the 'already created' filter, but when I did, the 'Alcohol' group disappeared.....

Patch 1.05 BUG Mutagen NOT Fixed !!!

I remember one thing, that CD red guy said that they have recreated the bug and are looking into it. When a load was meade from a save, the mutagen effect of signs had to be removed and placed again, in order to take power. Still didn't fix that ... sign ... now I believe that the game will be playable at least after 6 to 8 months with patch 10. Oh ... . i wanna thEnks for all the goodies that you gave me with patch 1.05:

- For insta animal popins
- Extremely super uLtra draw foliage distance
- Thanks again for the aWscrew auto centering camera while riding the horse
- Thanks again for the invisible rain again
- and too lazy to type the rest !

CD Red ProREKT ! ! ! hahahahah Oh and by the way, why you hate long draw distance ?

I had this problem too just now but I figured out a workaround: Just drop the things that you want to craft on the ground so that you can craft another, and then pick them back up afterwards.

Hope that helps ^-^

Last edited:
Yes, I just did it to create a greater mutagen. They are in the tab with all of the crafting materials in your inventory.

Yep, it's a new bug introduced by 1.05 but there is a small workaround for it (although annoying and tedious). Just drop the mutagen that you already have, craft a new mutagen, and than pick up the one you dropped. But you have to do this every time you want to craft a mutagen that you already have in the inventory.

Thank you very much for this workaround. I had no idea we could drop mutagens; imagine if we couldn't!

[BUG] You can only craft 1 Mutagene of each Kind since Patch 1.05

After crafting a Mutagen you cant craft any other, because the game says you have it already.
Dropping or selling has no effect of this bug.
So it is impossible to craft greater Mutagen or more than one.

Dropping has no use. you can not create another after dropping.

Can't speak to 'secondary ingredients' but as far as mutagens go... works for me. Dropped both equipped Red Mutagens, crafted one Red Mutagen, picked up loot bundle, crafted Greater Red Mutagen.

Annoying and not necessary as far as changes go, but there is a simple work-around.

Dropping has no use. you can not create another after dropping.

not true, dropping does work, just did it with white gull, you have to make sure you drop ALL of the item you want to craft, which can be very annoying with mutagens since they all look alike and do not stack, and even then you can only craft one at a time, after which you must drop the new item from your inventory in order to craft another one

PLEASE HOTFIX this asap CDPR

I would regard this a minor glitch, because you can "workaround" the problem. Of course they should fix it, but I think there are far more urgent problems to deal with.

Same for me. It looks like that they added a few features in alchemy (filtering etc.) and sadly added a new bug. It could be easily avoided. Developers should test their changes more carefully...
Screenshot with the bug: http://1drv.ms/1AQUjdr

Top Bottom