Crafting Perk That Auto Disassembles Low Rarity Weapons

+
I'm currently in my 5th playthrough of the game and still have a hard time not picking everything up.

I'd LOVE if there were a perk under the crafting skill that would allow you to auto dismantle lower-quality guns like common, uncommon, and even rare. I don't personally mind having to stop to disassemble weapons but at later stages in the game, I'd rather automatically get the components than add to the carry weight constantly.

Hoping someone from CDPR will see this and think about it:cool:

Could be interesting but then again at higher levels even the low rarity items are worth way more money than the value of the components you get from them. So it's better just have them and sell them at the first shop you find.

Could be interesting but then again at higher levels even the low rarity items are worth way more money than the value of the components you get from them. So it's better just have them and sell them at the first shop you find.
Not everyone will want or need to play like that.
And since the sugestion was to have a perk for the feature, it would be something you CAN choose (and thus also not choose)
not everything needs to be solved in only one way just because it may be the best way.

Not everyone will want or need to play like that.
And since the sugestion was to have a perk for the feature, it would be something you CAN choose (and thus also not choose)
not everything needs to be solved in only one way just because it may be the best way.
Agree :)
I always end with perk points that I don't know what to do with, a whole bunch of money and a low body attribute (so low carry weight), so it's a perk that I would choose to activate at some point for sure. Even if it's just to not have to access to my inventory after each quests/GIGs/event because I'm in overweight...

I'm currently in my 5th playthrough of the game and still have a hard time not picking everything up.

I'd LOVE if there were a perk under the crafting skill that would allow you to auto dismantle lower-quality guns like common, uncommon, and even rare. I don't personally mind having to stop to disassemble weapons but at later stages in the game, I'd rather automatically get the components than add to the carry weight constantly.

Hoping someone from CDPR will see this and think about it:cool:
If you're on PC, there's a mod that does this.

Top Bottom