Crafting randomization not working

+
Since 1.6, when i craft items, i don't get random attack & skin for weapon.
Before that, i could craft multiple items, and they got random stats & skin.
Has an example, if i craft 5 baseball bat, i always get the same yellow baseball bat icon, with same damage, and stats (crit / bleed) modifiers.
Edit: since all the baseball bat craft get the same picture in inventory, i didn't paid attention: they have different skin when equipped.
Have a similar problem when i craft armor, like the red alert under suit, that always come with only one slot and the same armor bonus (i had a previous one, from before 1.6, that had 2 slots).

The only mod i use that alter craft is https://www.nexusmods.com/cyberpunk2077/mods/4250 which unlock recipe that got cut out.

Last edited:
Since 1.5 :
  • Stats never change when you craft a weapon (except for the type of additional damage physical/electrical/thermal/chimical...)
  • Melee weapons are the only weapon which can have different skins when crafted, such as baseball bats or katanas.
  • Clothes always have the max mod slots, except for some few such as netrunner suits which always have an ability which replace a mod slot (QH reload time or something like that).
So no bugs in your game :)

Top Bottom