Crafting Spec for found legendary gear

+
My Samurai tour 2020 shirt is suddenly crafting spec. I don't know why or how, but I have other gear I'd really like to be crafting spec as well, so they can benefit from my perks. Is this actually just a big, visual or otherwise, or is there a way to make bought/found legendary gear up to snuff with my crafted gear?

Attachments

• crafting spec 2020 shirt.png
    crafting spec 2020 shirt.png
    559 KB · Views: 84
Iconic gear can be crafted up to legendary. I found only 2 exceptions so far the Pistol Lizzie and a Katana which did not automatically give me legendary crafting spec as I levelled up. Whether this is a bug or I have not met the requirements to make them remains to be seen.

You can upgrade the bought/found gear by spending item components. Naturally the greater the rarity of the item, the greater the requirements in terms of components.

Iconic gear can be crafted up to legendary. I found only 2 exceptions so far the Pistol Lizzie and a Katana which did not automatically give me legendary crafting spec as I levelled up. Whether this is a bug or I have not met the requirements to make them remains to be seen.

You can upgrade the bought/found gear by spending item components. Naturally the greater the rarity of the item, the greater the requirements in terms of components.
Well the odd thing is that the 2020 shirt isn't, even though it should be, iconic. So it gaining the "crafting spec" tag is VERY odd, since only things you can craft normally have it, gaining the perks from the crafting tree. I'm just wondering if this may be a bug, or perhaps it's because I have several crafted armadillo mods on it, giving it the "crafting spec" tag

Well the odd thing is that the 2020 shirt isn't, even though it should be, iconic. So it gaining the "crafting spec" tag is VERY odd, since only things you can craft normally have it, gaining the perks from the crafting tree. I'm just wondering if this may be a bug, or perhaps it's because I have several crafted armadillo mods on it, giving it the "crafting spec" tag

Crafted add-ons like Armadillo add the tag. It is not supposed to, it is a bug. Only items you make are supposed to have the tag, but its getting applied by mistake to gear once you fill a slot with a crafted add-on.

Top Bottom