Crafting Spec vanished

+
I used to have a crafting spec for the Armadillo mod and now it's just gone. Is it possible to sell specs? I don't think I'd have done that accidentally but it'd be good to know if that's even possible.

I don't know I think that shouldn't be possible (never happened to me) ...didn't you get it on another character or save ?

No, I think I figured it out.

When I was crafting it I was crafting blue versions. I thought that meant I had the blue spec. Like with the quickhacks, you need a spec for each level.

Turns out when your crafting is high enough and you craft common armadillo sometimes they come out higher qualities. I don't quite get it but that seems to be the way mods work? I don't know. Game doesn't explain.

No, I think I figured it out.

When I was crafting it I was crafting blue versions. I thought that meant I had the blue spec. Like with the quickhacks, you need a spec for each level.

Turns out when your crafting is high enough and you craft common armadillo sometimes they come out higher qualities. I don't quite get it but that seems to be the way mods work? I don't know. Game doesn't explain.

Yes, thats the way it works.
You only learn one crafting spec, then as your crafting gets higher, and you learn the perks...you craft those commons to get uncommons, then rares, then epics. Its the way all those mods work.

It works like a random proc. Sometimes it takes 4 or 5. Other times it may take 10 or more.

Can't create a new post yet so I'm going to add it here because it involves a missing crafting spec. I don't claim to know this game inside and out but I thought I collected an overheat crafting spec, yet I cannot find it in my inventory to actually add it to my cyberhacks. Here is a link to my youtube video:
Can someone explain whats going on?

It's a QH crafting spec, a rare one (blue), i think ;)
For equip it, you need to craft it. And if you already have Overheat QH (rare), it may not even appear in crafts.

Top Bottom