Crafting Specs loot should be fixed!

+
I have 3 characters and i have just finished scanning and looting everything on the map in NC. i have done everything on map, discovered loots behind hidden doors, and got almost all crafting specs there.
With the 3 characters, i have got the same blueprints. I have even looted some of them more than 20 times. Like the clothing mods: resist, backpacer, armadillo etc.. these are everywhere on map but no crafting specs for legendary clothing mods except 1 or 2.
Same thing with legendary weapons. Ashura smart sniper spec, i have picked this one in so many places. But when it comes to clothing blueprints, you find nothing.

Well known problem of clothing vendors: they have significant chance to spawn legendary clothing crafting specs _only_ when you visit them for very 1st time. Afterwards, it's either extremely small chance or zero chance for legendary clothing crafting specs.

It is supposed this is a bug, because legendary weapon crafting specs regularly show up on weapon vendors even after 1st visit. However, it's possible CDPR actually intended this - we can't be entirely sure.

The clothing problem runs much deeper than just legendary crafting specs, too. As noted extremely many times already - another huge issue is that player character systematically lacks access to great many "bright", and/or "sexy", and/or "stylish", and/or "elegant" outfits NPCs are proudly wearing, in the game. One would think "his majesty Player Character" would have better wardrobe than "lowly NPCs" in a game of the sort - but CDPR so far prefers unusual approach in this matter.

Why? Puzzles me... %)

Well known problem of clothing vendors: they have significant chance to spawn legendary clothing crafting specs _only_ when you visit them for very 1st time. Afterwards, it's either extremely small chance or zero chance for legendary clothing crafting specs.

It is supposed this is a bug, because legendary weapon crafting specs regularly show up on weapon vendors even after 1st visit. However, it's possible CDPR actually intended this - we can't be entirely sure.

The clothing problem runs much deeper than just legendary crafting specs, too. As noted extremely many times already - another huge issue is that player character systematically lacks access to great many "bright", and/or "sexy", and/or "stylish", and/or "elegant" outfits NPCs are proudly wearing, in the game. One would think "his majesty Player Character" would have better wardrobe than "lowly NPCs" in a game of the sort - but CDPR so far prefers unusual approach in this matter.

Why? Puzzles me... %)
Indeed, there are NPCs running around in clothes and armor I only WISH I could strip off their bodies. It irks me to no end. There are some DAMN cool armor sets the corpos wear, but can I have them? NOOOOOO. :mad:

There's a lot of missing blueprints for various guns, quickhacks, etc. The game's inventory is clearly not "complete".

Why? Puzzles me... %)
Lets just hope it will get fixed, and/or we will get some kind of special vendor that sells rare items if there would be any dlcs.

They need to sort out the legendary clothing plans for sure. It's the only thing I use the console now to fix though I would prefer to buy them from a shop. If I had no way of gaining the plans I wouldn't bother with crafting at all

Why? Puzzles me... %)
It is not small chance, it is zero. Upon initial visit to vendors they will never offer them again :(
5 characters / playthroughs.

Top Bottom