Crafting System (Iconic Weapon Blueprints)

+
Hello,
I dissambled all my iconic weapons because other weapons were more powerful in the early game. The Overwatch Rifle, Lizzie, Widow Maker,... I lost everything.
Recently I found out that you can't re-craft iconic items even though you have the blueprints. You need the original iconic item to build/upgrade the weapon. It would be great to give us the option to re-craft or buy those lost items.
Kind regards,
Erebos

I have the same set of circumstances and request as EreboxNox above. Thanks in advance for your consideration, CDPR!

I think for the sake of "Fashion Souls" we should have mechanism in crafting system to take stats from other items and put them on desired item.

Or even if we weren't able to do it would be great to have some fashion designer who was able to.

I think similarly if you demolish or sell the weapon you already had, there should be a master arms dealer who's able to use the blueprint to re-create the weapon.

The whole point of an iconic weapon is that its unique and can only be attained once, if you lose it, that was your choice.
Agree. I also see many complaints about loosing the former iconic after upgrading to higher rarity... I’m still curious why people moan about it since it’s stated in the tutorial on your very first iconic (Dying Night) clearly that the old one will be removed for the new one... to make early looted iconics worthfull for progress wait with the upgrades to higher rarity considered your lvl progress like epic at 30+ and legendary at 45+. But yeah some early obtainable iconics seem useless mid progress outnumbered by standard/shop weapons - so save upgrading to high lvl/endgame is the only solution for now (aside of redicules upgrading of course...)

: /

Last edited:
Iconics are unique, there shouldn't be an option to craft more of them.

But it would be good to have a prompt on their disassembling, or an option to filter them out when you do a mass disassembling.

Top Bottom