Crafting System need to be changed and save file need a increase fix

+
The should rework crafting system and make it standalone. I am forced to put 18 attributes in to technical ability to craft legendarys. When i do that i cant play my build what i want to play makes me frustrated.

Also the saving should be fixed ive seen many ppl lost their save because they got over 8mb i am already on 3,5mb so i am really scared if i put alot of play time in it that it will be corrupted at some point. shouldnt happen in a RPG game with a bunch of pickups and looting. Its like u buying a car to drive but u cant because there are no wheels allowed.

What's your crafting level though? Mine's at 16 or 17 and I've been crafting them before 18. I believe that if that's low, then you can't craft higher leveled weapons. And/or you have to be carrying a rare? or iconic? version of that weapon to build the legendary version.

That's a terrible idea. You get strong either by crafting really good weapons, or you get strong by practicing with those weapons. If you could combine everything, then you'd be unstoppable. Which you already kind of are at endgame. Point is, you're not supposed to have everything.

And if you can't live with that, you can always use cheatengine.

The should rework crafting system and make it standalone. I am forced to put 18 attributes in to technical ability to craft legendarys. When i do that i cant play my build what i want to play makes me frustrated.

I thought that too but you're wrong.

Go find the Legendary item that you want and use the Save exploit to ensure max mod slots.

Then get crafting to Epic. Then Craft Epic Armor Mods. That's all you need...

Sad fact, there's only a hand full of actual legendary clothing items that you can craft anyways.

It would be good to spread spell recipes all over the city and not giving them all to the player by picking those perks in quickhack branch. It could make exploration more rewarding for netrunners

It would be great if you can buy or craft iconic Items. I accidently sold my iconic weapons with the plan to craft them later in the game. I didn't know you need to have the original weapon to use the blueprints

Last edited:
Indeed, it's unpleasant that we have to spend so many points in a skill tree even when playing builds that have nothing to do with the tech junkie fantasy. And, no, some of us simply cannot play without crafting because that's just how we are.

It'd also be nice if we could hide already purchased schematics from vendor lists. I blew quite some eddies before realising that the same specs appear again and again even though I already had them. Same goes to looting specs by the way. I've looted the Crunch mod spec 8 or 9 times at this point. But then again if loot containers are pre-populated and contents are static... things get complicated.

Indeed, it's unpleasant that we have to spend so many points in a skill tree even when playing builds that have nothing to do with the tech junkie fantasy. And, no, some of us simply cannot play without crafting because that's just how we are.

It'd also be nice if we could hide already purchased schematics from vendor lists. I blew quite some eddies before realising that the same specs appear again and again even though I already had them. Same goes to looting specs by the way. I've looted the Crunch mod spec 8 or 9 times at this point. But then again if loot containers are pre-populated and contents are static... things get complicated.

20 in tech gives you +100% armor even if you don't put a single perk into it. Couple that with another +100% from Cold Blood and there is literally never a reason to use Legendary clothing.

Which patch? i must missed it somehow

Edit: It is not fixed yet. They will probly fixing it with a future patch.
Just to be really clear here.

- Save files cannot become corrupted anymore *due to save size limit*. The save size limit was removed.
- Already corrupted save files *due to save size limit* will never be able to be restored.

my only option is to mod some attribute points into technical ability for crafting only, But i have no idea if it will break the game It might will be ok after the 1.06 update. Because save isnt limited anymore. anyway problem is i dont like to cheat the game so its abit like what shall i do. i am reading crafting isnt really needed but like u said. Some of us simply cannot play without crafting because that's just how we are. :ROFLMAO:

So it's your own personal shortcoming, and the game should absolutely be changed because of that? Isn't that a whole lot of selfish?

Top Bottom