Crash after conversations

+
Crash after conversations

I read through the common problems and did a quick search but I didn't see anything about crashes after most conversations. I am able to complete the conversation and can move around the world freely. If I open any menu afterwards though it will flicker and then cause a crash to desktop. So far I have just been quick saving before the crash to progress in the game. This solution is not very helpful and is getting annoying so I was hoping that others are having this issue as well and were able to figure out a better solution.I am running Vista x32 bit with the mem hotfix applied. My Nvidia 7900GT is running the latest drivers as well. For what it is worth, I have not crashed otherwise in the game yet but I am only in act 1.

Thanks, I had already looked through those threads (though I admit that I started scanning posts in the long one) and didn't see anything specifically on conversations specifically.

There was nothing new that was suggested that I didn't try on my own. Already running as admin and already had changed the VA size for another game. My page file size is already a constant that I set as an optimization I do myself. Other than that there has just been the remaking the page file which only works as a temporary solution if it works.The thing is that this isn't just any crash because it only happens after long conversations. After such a conversation I try to check my inventory and if it flickers I close it quickly hit F5 and save. I am assuming that there is a bad memory leak that happens in the conversation dialog. Would just like to know if this is a known issue so they can work on it for the next patch.

Top Bottom