Hello
My game crashes immediately

I upload the crash report if somebody finds out what the problem is

I have only an integrated Intel HD 520 GPU and an Intel i5-6300u

Attachments

• Cyberpunkcrashreport.zip
    2.2 MB · Views: 59
No need to read the crash report.

The answer is right there, you don't meet the minimum system requirements. Not even close.

Refer to this for the minimum requirements.

Modern gaming without a dedicated GPU is impossible and your CPU is also below the minimum requirements. Your laptop won't play CP2077.

What happens to me now on PC is, I get stuck when the game first loads at the second "Hit space bar to continue" screen. I can get past the first time you have to "hit space bar", but the second time, it just stays there. Sometimes it will eventually go into the game after hanging there for 25 minutes or so, other times it will never let you in. I don't know if it's a win 11 thing. I played the game over a year ago with win 10, and i had very little issues.

On the rare occasion i can get into the game, it runs great. I have a 9900k and rtx 3080, 32gb ram, nvme drive etc.

What happens to me now on PC is, I get stuck when the game first loads at the second "Hit space bar to continue" screen. I can get past the first time you have to "hit space bar", but the second time, it just stays there. Sometimes it will eventually go into the game after hanging there for 25 minutes or so, other times it will never let you in. I don't know if it's a win 11 thing. I played the game over a year ago with win 10, and i had very little issues.

On the rare occasion i can get into the game, it runs great. I have a 9900k and rtx 3080, 32gb ram, nvme drive etc.
You tried to verifying the game files ?
Or maybe tried to perform a clean installation of your drivers ?
NVIDIA
I. Download the latest drivers using the following link: https://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
II. Download Display Driver Uninstaller and run it to remove previous versions of drivers.
III. Clean install drivers that you've downloaded in step 1.
You can take a look here, if something could help (Your game don't really crashes, but good idea to verify) ;)
And if you didn't tried, reinstalling entirely the game (and remove the game files in your AppData folder).

Yeah, I verified, clean installed both drivers and game. It was actually a clean install of the game when i first noticed this, as I had uninstalled it after i finished it last year and wanted to do a fresh play through.

Every now and then I can actually get into the game and it ruins great, I will play for a few hours. Bui then it can take a few days and many hours of trying before i can get back into the game again.

Every now and then I can actually get into the game and it ruins great, I will play for a few hours. Bui then it can take a few days and many hours of trying before i can get back into the game again.
You tried to disabling all kind of Overlay (like Xbox bar, enabled by default on Windows) or your Anti-virus.
(Or try to disconnect your PCs from the net. Not sure on PC, but if I remember, on Xbox, it's at this moment that the game try to link your account, to enable GOG in-game rewards for example).

IT seems the XBOX bar thing running in background was the culprit. I had to manually tell it to not run in background in settings. I have played the game twice since then and it went in both times. I thought of every other overlay but not the xbox thing because i don't use it. Thanks. Weird that it causes such a huge problem in this game though.

XBox Game Bar seems to cause problems more often. I have not had any problems with Afterbuner/Riva Statistics Tuner.

Top Bottom