Crash during Lt. Mower combat

+
Hello, as I'm new and unable to create a new topic, I would like to write it here.

There is 100% crash for me on PC version when fighting with Lt. Mower cyberpsycho. At certain point, when electricity is applied in the water area, the game crashes. There might be potentially a connection to her various phases (it happens between 25-75% of her health). I'm also using short circuit and contagion on her. Maybe there are too many status effects when considering the ground effect and her psycho phases. I was able to kill her only outside of the water area, close to the exit nearby the stairs leading out. The crash reports were already sent via crash tool.

GoG version 1.5

Post moved to Technical/PC.

If you can reliably recreate the issue, send a message into CDPR support:

Just include the description above and a saved game right before the fight, if you can.

Hello,
thank you for moving this issue to a correct forum. Unfortunately I do not have that save anymore. However the same is possible to reproduce with cyberpsycho Norio Akuhara. It seems the issue is really related to hacking and cyberpsycho special abilities. I was spamming legendary weapon glitch and contagion and it crashed too (he was in "invisibility" phase). I do have this save, so will attach it to technical support ticket.

Thank you.

Top Bottom