Crash in Launcher(PS4 Pro)! Need help!

+
Hey folks,

i preordered and preloaded the game, and it won`t launch.
3-5 seconds into the loading screen it will turn to blue screen with the CE-34224-5 Error appearing.

Cleared my data, did a quick and a full reinitialization of my PS, because of this obviously redownloaded the game 2 times, but it won`t work.

Everything else(games/apps) is running just fine.

I´m realy desperate for help, any suggestions what could fix this?
Post automatically merged:

Realy no one? Damn.

Can´t say how dissappointed i am with CDPR, there goes all the trust i(and a lot of others had put in you guys). I would totaly have waited for another 1 to 3 month if u needed that, put pushing out a game that won`t even start on a damn console is just a pity.
When you´re waiting for nearly 9 years and now are troubleshooting for six hours, that´s just....

Last edited:
Well, around 5am in the morning in Europe some people sleep. In general, for these kinds of issues it may be best to reach out to support (however, their reply may take some time as things are buisy these days).

The official info from support regarding crashes can be found here:

Please click on Contact Us to contact them if nothing helps.

Make sure the latest playstation firmware version is installed.
Other than reinstalling the game I can’t think of many other things you can try,

I got the disc version, it simply stops installing at the 50% mark with just "an error has occurred" message. First time ever getting this kind of error in a game. Just dissappointing.

I got the disc version, it simply stops installing at the 50% mark with just "an error has occurred" message. First time ever getting this kind of error in a game. Just dissappointing.

Do you have enough space on your harddrive? Freeing a few more GB might help.

Do you have enough space on your harddrive? Freeing a few more GB might help.
Yeah, I had almost half of my storage free. I rebuilt the database, unplugged the AC chord for a few minutes then tried again a couple of times. One time it finally finished, I can't explain what happened.
The actual game has a ton of issues, but I got it working. I appreciate the attention, thank you.

Make sure to install the new hotfix:

Top Bottom