Crash on start up. yet to see the title screen.

+
Hello all,
Yes, from the title alone this is another post about not being able to play. I have been searching for days looking for an answer. At this point I'd really like someone option as to what might be going on or if the answer really is just to be patience.. I love CDProjectred and even if i don't get to play this game I think they are one of the best development companies out so let me dive into this.

First my specs: (please tell me if my system is under powered)
AMD Ryzen 7 1800x
32Gbs of ram.
2 1080TI's (one for my main monitor and one for the other two)
a 1Tb SSD which holds the game.
running windows 10 Enterprise.
and a 1200W supply

Now before you Start "did you try this yet...." I have tried the following:
  1. updated my Nivida drivers (twice, both clean installation) 12/15/2020 update as well
  2. Verify the games integrity (More time then i can remember at this point)
  3. Reinstalled this game three times. Once on a different SSD.
  4. disabled steams overlay.
  5. shutdown any background processes.
  6. launched the game from the exe.
  7. Gone into local>appdata>CDprojectred then backed up the files and deleted the content. (replaced after this failed.)
  8. tried to launch in windows.......would have been great if i could get the game to launch at all.
  9. checked my dx12 (no problem there, it is up to date )
  10. checked NIVIDA graphics panel for high performance. G-synic,
  11. I cant change the spec in Geforce experience because i cant get the game to launch....
And with all of this i get the same flatlined error at launch. IT hurts not being able to even see the black CDprojectred log start screen. I have been trying my hardest to stay away from watching others play in the hopes to prevent spoilers. any and all help as to how i might fix this mess would be greatly appreciated. I will leave the attached crashed report below.

Thank you for your time.
just another gamer...

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077.exe-20201215-194436-13692-15092.txt
    2.7 KB · Views: 108
Im not the most tech savvy person here i'm sure, so my suggestions might be out of left field with no basis in anything logical that could help.

Have you tried...

Connecting Steam to GOG Galaxy and launching the game through Galaxy?
Start the game in safe mode or create a new Windows user desktop/account and launch the game from there?
Launch game as admin?
Checked that hardware is working properly through programs like Memtest64 or AIDA64?
Maybe see that your other hardware drivers are up to date? Chipset and/or BIOS?
Do you have access to another computer you could try to install it on, even if just temporarily to see if it will even start?

Lastly did you reach out to CDPR Tech Support?

Top Bottom