Crash - River's iconic weapon is bugged

+

Tanad

Forum regular
Crash - River's iconic weapon is bugged. It stays in inventory as quest item. If you upgreade it you will have 2 so you can make legendary versions infinite time. You cannot dismantle it, drop it, sell it or put into stash both home and car's one. There seems to be quite more quest rewards that stays flagged as quest items that cannot be sold or dismantled, but real problem is they cannot be also stashed and those items doesn't weight nothing. I know there seems to also be same problem with Skippy and Johnny's gun, but don't have them yet.

GoG, ver 1.04

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    3.1 MB · Views: 533
  • 2.png
    2.png
    3 MB · Views: 600
I've only one copy of this weapon but same issue here.
Plus equip the weapon will trigger a new bug with the comparative pop-up of other weapons (won't appear or blinks).

Crash - River's iconic weapon is bugged. It stays in inventory as quest item. If you upgreade it you will have 2 so you can make legendary versions infinite time. You cannot dismantle it, drop it, sell it or put into stash both home and car's one. There seems to be quite more quest rewards that stays flagged as quest items that cannot be sold or dismantled, but real problem is they cannot be also stashed and those items doesn't weight nothing. I know there seems to also be same problem with Skippy and Johnny's gun, but don't have them yet.

GoG, ver 1.04

hey so i figured out a way to do it. heres the vid:

You just have to go back to the house and make sure that river and joss complete their dialogue even though the game says you've completed the mission. They walk over to the generator talk to joss, fast travel, skip some time give her a call, skip more time and you should recieve a text from river saying thanks. Then you should be able to stash it! Hopefully this helps!!!

(You just have to go back to the house and make sure that river and joss complete their dialogue even though the game says you've completed the mission. They walk over to the generator talk to joss, fast travel, skip some time give her a call, skip more time and you should recieve a text from river saying thanks. Then you should be able to stash it! Hopefully this helps!!!)
Worked like a CHARM ! PhishPhosh thks a lot !!! (y):cool:

Χωρίς τίτλο.jpg
Χωρίς τίτλο3.jpg

I also have experienced an issue with river's revolver. when I try to compare it with another weapon the compare widgets don't appear and I can't stash it either.

Last edited:
Top Bottom