[CRASH] This Random Crash Driving Me Mad

+
[CRASH] This Random Crash Driving Me Mad

Hi

I've got this random crash and TRIED every possible work around on every forum/web I've visited. and I've contacted the CDPR support.

the answer was : no solution worked on me.

the message crash is :
Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0xffffffff

yes, this probably solved on some of you, but it didn't solve my problem, any of solution urgently needed, any solution name it (i've tried all possible solution). now I'm suffering from it it becomes addicting, I'm addicting to this crashing. yay... 60$ for crash simulator

Hi,

I have the same problem with my GTX 970 and I don't know how I can fix that :/.

But for me, it's not the same error : Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x27cf15cc

While running the game on Windows 8.1 I got complete system freezes - tried pretty much every workaround I could find but nothing helped.
Upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday - now the complete freezes are gone but instead I get similiar errors:

Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x00000000
Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0xa1a215cc
Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x24a615cc
etc. etc.

Last edited:
Hi,

I have the same problem with my GTX 970 and I don't know how I can fix that :/.

But for me, it's not the same error : Crash reason: EXCEPTION_ACCESS_VIOLATION (3221225477), Error reading location 0x27cf15cc

yes that kind of error, it's very frustrating although i've tried so many work around and no one worked, i'm using R290X, as for nvidia user, have you tried solution regarding nvidia ?

While running the game on Windows 8.1 I got complete system freezes - tried pretty much every workaround I could find but nothing helped.
Upgraded to Windows 10 yesterday - now the complete freezes are gone but instead I get similiar errors:

etc. etc.

i haven't upgrade to win 10 yet, but it seems the same as win 8.1

run as admin... (not sure why but it works)

that solution i've already tried and not worked :(

well i tried updating my windows (activating windows update) to the latest including kb patch for windows.. it worked.. only crashed ONCE

hope this helps others in need

Top Bottom