Crash while logging in.

+
Crash while logging in.

Hi I have been running in to an issue today. Originally it started out where when I would press the sign in button after launching I was unable to log in. No error message or anything just the same screen. Eventually I received a crash after trying to sign in a few times. I have checked the integrity of Gwent, reinstalled Gwent, reboot, reinstalled GOG, reinstall Gwent (again). I am feeling like I am at a loss at this point. Any help would be useful.

Attachments

• 2017-03-29_214120.zip
    40.8 KB · Views: 35
I've had this error for the last two patches. I gave up. It is so random that I don't know what to do. It crashes mainly when loading cards' definitions but when it manages to enter the game then you are greet with crashes when loading a new match.
I enjoy gwent a lot but this is a terrible experience at the moment. I can deal with bugs on cards and balance issues (it is a beta after all and we are here to help with the bugs and balance issues) but I can't deal with spending an insane amount of time just trying to load the game. (2 different computers, both crash)
Unistalled until this get solved.

We've had some problems with our servers yesterday but all should be good now. Please try contacting our tech support. They should be able to help.

I had a lot of problems signing in post patch but I can log in now with no problems. Pretty quick fix IMO, so kudos to CPDR; no idea what the problem was or how they fixed it but it does seem fixed now, at least for me.

Top Bottom