Error I'm getting:

What I've tried: Restarting comp,
Verifying game cache,
Reinstalling game,
Moving game to different hard drive,
Updating drivers,
Reinstalling drivers,
Updating Windows,
Restarting windows with only base processes (basically to check if it's another program causing the issue),
Ran game directly from install folder,
Ran game as administrator,
Launched RED launcher from install folder,
Launched it as administrator,
Disabled steam overlay

So, hive mind of internet.... Any ideas?

Should I just wait a few weeks for some patches? Or am I missing something?
Post automatically merged:

oof, i forgot to type out the error I get but i posted a screenshot!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    22.7 KB · Views: 125
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    7.5 KB · Views: 134
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    59.5 KB · Views: 126
  • Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    2.5 KB · Views: 116
Same problem, the thing I don't understand is that I've played the game for 9 hours without any problems and I wanted to play now, but it just crashes with the same errors you have.

My specs: AMD Ryzen 3 3300X, GTX 1660 Super, 16GB RAM (3200 MHz)

This is happening to me as well, exact same thing . It was playing absolutely fine the last day 1/2 and right after I downloaded the latest patch , it stopped working. Dont really know what to do from here

So hey, I finally got it to start up, so what helped me is pretty basic, I just updated Windows to 20H2 version and it suddenly works. I hope this will help.

Regarding the flatline error message at launch:

This is the official info from CDPR support - if that doesn't solve it, you can also contact them by clicking on Contact Us.

This is the official info from CDPR support - if that doesn't solve it, you can also contact them by clicking on Contact Us.
Except this "fix" does absolutely nothing.

In some cases it helps, in other's it doesn't. This error can have many different causes.

If it doesn't work it's best to contact support.

Mine was doing a weird thing where steams thing just kept poping up n it created a grey box of opening boxes, and then there was a bit of cyan pixels appearing in small spots later to be joined by more and then orange bits after a few minutes.

Now I HAD ALREADY UPDATED THE DRIVER, but I just re-updated the driver again (amd radeon rx580) and its now working

Im not a big tech kind of person so i have no idea why it didnt update right the first time but try it out it might help you guys too

I appreciate you taking the time to reach out but this hasn't helped me at all, i reached out to support for assistance already.

thank you, and Merry Christmas

Top Bottom