Crashes/Freezes in Shop and in-game

+
I have yet to recieve a responds from support. I assume it will be automaticaly emailed to me? Anyway, our faith lies in their hands. I have payed more than 200 euros on this game which ironicaly is 10 times more expensive than my g card. I never felt the need to update my pc and Im not gonna force it by a card game, while I play other mmos.
Post automatically merged:

They should assume for a card game that many low spec pc will be involved because of the minimum requirements. Its still very beneficial for them to fix this problem asap.
Post automatically merged:

As expected my grapihic card is the problem as suggested by support. They told me to change it, nothing else added on whether they will fix the issue. I guess cya until they decide to take this matter seriously. When Im playing wow, world of warships and league of legends without any issues but crash on a card game played on low settings you know something is wrong.

Last edited:
Ok, finally i found a solution for our crash issue. It is the conflict of legacy graphic card driver and the unity. That's why the Gwent devs couln't help. The fix for the issue is adding a unity argument to the Gwent shortcut;

-force-feature-level-10-1

It should look like this;

crash.JPG

Ok, finally i found a solution for our crash issue. It is the conflict of legacy graphic card driver and the unity. That's why the Gwent devs couln't help. The fix for the issue is adding a unity argument to the Gwent shortcut;

View attachment 10992520
Just checked. It works both in the Shop and in battle. Nice workaround mate. I appreciate it.

View attachment 10992520
I know its bad to use curse words in any means but you are a fucking legend. I have no idea what I just typed there but it worked. I can finaly opne my shop goodies without crashing, havent tested during game yet but this is surely progress.

I was about to go and look for a new card game but you saved it. Thumbs up for this man.

Imagine my surprise when I went to check if there's any news, with admittedly low expectations.

@bloomlight Thanks, man, this is fucking awesome.

View attachment 10992520

Thanks a lot for this fix, finally could play again since 1.2 without the game constantly crashing!!! :love:

View attachment 10992520
Does anyone get graphical artifatcs because of added -force-feature-level-10-1 parameter? The parameter eliminates crashes during loadings or during opening a keg, but creates weird, glowing artifacts, making the game unplayable for me, as I can't see the battlefield. Is there any fix for this?

bug.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom