Crashes to desktop in XP when entering/leaving random locations. Teleport pleas?

+
Crashes to desktop in XP when entering/leaving random locations. Teleport pleas?

Hello there devs,First let me commend you on a great game, so great in fact that I am extremely frustrated :mad: at not being able to play anymore as the game crashes to desktop when I enter or leave random locations. Previously, I just reloaded an old save, but currently I spent a lot of time in the swamp and don't really want to lose all that progress. It happened another couple of times previously while in the outskirts, but this time I can move freely in and out of ANY area in the swamp but as soon as I try to return to Vizima, the game crashes to desktop no matter where I try to transport from, (either ferry or places of power). Solutions I've tried:Reinstalling Tages, checkNew video drivers, check1.1a witcher update, checkIs there any sort of debug option where we could teleport and therefore bypass whatever the transition issue is with this problem? Is there a patch coming out?Please respond :'( I'm sad and I want to play your game :'(StatsXP Pro 32 bitAthlon 3500+ge-force 68002 HD 160gbSATA, 300gb IDE(install)

I have the exact same problem stats are :Xp home sp2Geforce 8800 gtx2x 500gig sata4gig ram

Mobidoy said:
Create a Dxdiag logAn msinfo32 log and a report save as HTML using this tool System Information for WindowsExplain your problem and put your nickPut all that in an email and send it to the adress in my signature !
I kinda of fixed it, prolly because I bought myself a new computer wich has the 8800 gtx, thanks for you help moby you are a mighty pillar on this forum.

Whao !! This is old LOL !! Nice to see you got it to work.... Whish i could get my self a new rig too :) Well not really need it atm, i cant play the game anyway lol !!

Top Bottom