Crashes when I continue my game after patch 1.04

+
Hi, the game crashes when loading the screen to enter my game since patch 1.0.4 was installed, any solution? in those 16 hours I never had problems with the game
1607745961498.png

Actually just figured it out! If you have it on steam, try to "verify integrity of game files" in the properties menu. It found 3 corrupt files and was able to redownload them. Worked for me! (y) Too bad I still have to go to bed still because I work tomorrow though. :ROFLMAO:

The verifying might help for some issues for Steam users, but on GOG you don't get any faults when checking the integrity.
Still the same flat line errors.

Same issue. Verified and reinstalled the game. Cant load my old save or start a new game.
After reseting all setting to default was able to load the save and start a new game. Trying to figure out what setting causing the crash.

Last edited:
I hope they are gonna fix this issue, cuz it's crazy how everything worked perfectly and after this patch, I can't even load my saves anymore, and losing 35h+ of gameplay is not an option...
Might try to redownload tho. Maybe that will help.

p.s Found 4 files that need to be redownloaded. I think that is gonna fix it. Still, that is very strange...

Last edited:
something was updated when I opened gog or maybe it was when I pressed verify / repair, now I can play but it is unstable, after playing about 40 minutes it crashes
1607776931097.png

Yup same - minor glitches prior - just added new patch and now can't even log in. Been working all week since launch and finally have a day off to play properly and this shit.

If nothing else works - try reinstalling the game(without deleting saves, of course).

I ran into some issues after I updated the game to hotfix 1.04. So I uninstalled, installed again and it worked better.

Same problem here too with hotfix 1.04.
Just try to continue my game today in the new hotfix 1.04, after loading the continue, crashes almost imediatly.

1.03 started crashing after first cutscene in Night city. After that it's always go flatlined. 1.04 no go for me either can't load, can start, can't do anythig. Just looking at main menu

If nothing else works - try reinstalling the game(without deleting saves, of course).

I ran into some issues after I updated the game to hotfix 1.04. So I uninstalled, installed again and it worked better.

No - have just reinstalled it and then run the verify thing as well - not change same error - cyberpunk has flatlined - can't even get into game. Awesome day off - so frustrating!!

Top Bottom