Create new legends with The Witcher Adventure Editor!

+
Awesome but it's written in the readme that Vista 64 in the patch 1.3 is NOT supported for downloadable version of the game... :'( How come?

First off thanks, second anyone got the 323mb download on a disk they wanna send me. Dial-up stinks, but that's all i have and this thing is gonna take forever.

OK, now I know I've seen someone complaining about no voice in the dialogue but I can't find that entry anymore...so I am going to ask as well.....does anybody hears the characters voice in the new module cause for some reason I can't hear any voice...the music and background sound I can hear but not the voices of the characters....

Hello,The Content Price of Neutrality have Dubbed(Language) Not Englisch and German Synchronisation.. Waiting for the Enchhandet Patch This May!!!All This is A Beta Version!!!

Woot! Thank you CD Projekt!!!!!!!!!!Can't wait to play the new adventure and check out the editor!And I'm with Rogue Roxy.. may the whining now end :D

When I go to http://www.thewitcher.com it takes me to: http://www.atari.comInstead, I have to manually type: http://www.thewitcher.com/intro.aspJust an FYI. 8)Edit -- works now. For some reason I had to clear my browser cookies.

Guess I got to get a download manager ----------------------- I timed out on the 1.3 patch was downloading between 85 to 130 KB/sec I have whats called "line of sight" I guess I'll check with my ISP tomorrow after work -------- there just down the road from me maybe they can reset my time or what ever they do Happy Witching to allThanks C D RED for a great game

Does this patch only work with the Atari Download version or does the Direct2Drive.com version work as well?Thank you. 8)

AWESOME!But I just got my brand new PC today and I haven't even yet been able to install The Witcher on it :(

I can´t see yet no graphic improvement,facial improvement or new movements.So it´Will it only be possible on May?Actualy,the first movement with the steel sword seem less natural,now... ???

Thank you for the patch, CDP. However, i run russian version and when i enter the new adventure menu there's no text describing it, only lots of question marks (haven't started playing yet). should we wait for a localization to fix this? cause i'd prefer at least some english text, not these ??? ???. Thanks anyway, keep up the good work!

The new andventure in spanish version dont got audio of conversation and no got facial gesticure

Ok right now Im speaking as a player here I also DL the patch and there is no voice My guess is this that they wanted to put out the new module for usFor we have been waiting so long for it and rather then have us Wait longer for the edited and what have you they put it out for us which I think was a veary nice thing for them to do rather then have us wait longer.I know not everyone is not going to be happy about it but at least there doing there best for us and I'm sure there will be another update for this or when the Enchhande Patch comes out for us it will be taken care of

Please do not confuse patch 1.3 with enhanced edtion. Those are 2 different things.There is no voice and no lipsync in the mod

At first I thought it's a pity, but after a while I understood that it would be impossible for fans to create mods with voices so there wasn't really a point for RED team in doing otherwise. Just need to wait for enhanced edition and hoping for sth extraordinary ;P I am counting on you guys.

Top Bottom