Create new legends with The Witcher Adventure Editor!

+
Regis86 said:
At first I thought it's a pity, but after a while I understood that it would be impossible for fans to create mods with voices so there wasn't really a point for RED team in doing otherwise. Just need to wait for enhanced edition and hoping for sth extraordinary ;P I am counting on you guys.
It shoudl be possible to create mods with voice....common it is not so hard to implement a simple application to voice what u write....even for KOTOR it is possible to implement voice in mods (even ur own voice, or any recorded voice and that game is from 2k....disappointing really.....whats a game vithout voices.....nothing....

It's said in the release notes (at least russian) that after installing this patch there will be a problems with older savegames, and it's suggested to start a new game, which is too bad cause i'm at act 4 right now :( anyone having problems with older saves after installing 1.3?

One word: thanks!So for another week or two I will be doing nothing else, but using Djinni! ]:->

Ok maybe this is not the place to ask but I don't know if there is a technical support topic for DJINNI....I am trying to star the djinni from system and djinni!.exe.....it loads for a moment then the loading screen appears....the loading bar goes app 60% with the message "Initializing game engine..." and then a blank pop-up appears with no message and an OK button...push the button and Djinni closes.......DOES anyone know anything about this?Did this happened to anybody else? Are there requirements for the tool or anything?U can see the error screen bellow....thank u!

Hello. Haven't played it yet, just thought I'd make a pointless post about how I'm creaming my pants over it! You're welcome!

Progress has been solid so far. The editor/toolset is a fantastic boon for the modding community which I promise will not go unused.Expect superior results :)Cheers!

Hi=3 i really need some help . I have russian version of the game . I installed 1.3 patch but it seems it has some problems with russian . It doesn't has any voises , only subtitles and in the main menu , where the new part is , it has only question sighns ??? . the original game , not the new parts , is going well without any problems in russian . It's only with the new levels this problem . what am I to do ? ??? :eek: :(

tenma said:
Hi=3 i really need some help . I have russian version of the game . I installed 1.3 patch but it seems it has some problems with russian . It doesn't has any voises , only subtitles and in the main menu , where the new part is , it has only question sighns ??? . the original game , not the new parts , is going well without any problems in russian . It's only with the new levels this problem . what am I to do ? ??? :eek: :(
there are no voiceovers yet

Top Bottom