Create new legends with The Witcher Adventure Editor!

+
MikeFC said:
MikeFC said:
Hi=3 i really need some help . I have russian version of the game . I installed 1.3 patch but it seems it has some problems with russian . It doesn't has any voises , only subtitles and in the main menu , where the new part is , it has only question sighns ??? . the original game , not the new parts , is going well without any problems in russian . It's only with the new levels this problem . what am I to do ? ??? :eek: :(
there is no voiceovers yet
what ?? :dead: really ..heh .. didn't know that :-[but what with the question sighns ?

Price of Neutrality does not have voices, just the text, as mentioned by Eriash in an earlier post. It is not beta, nor it seems there are plans to add voices. It's a simple module that can be played, and then the resources used as a basis to build your own modules. There are very many pieces in Price of Neutrality to make your life much easier when starting a new mod. :)

This a.m. I just happened to call in sick, puttered around, and decided to check the site...ITS HERE!!!! I literally had tears in my eyes as I began the downloads. I honestly did not think it would be up yet. So this was just the greatest sick day ( and now weekend)!Thank you, thank you, thank you CDPR! :-* :-* :-*sprite

Vaernus said:
Price of Neutrality does not have voices, just the text, as mentioned by Eriash in an earlier post. It is not beta, nor it seems there are plans to add voices. It's a simple module that can be played, and then the resources used as a basis to build your own modules. There are very many pieces in Price of Neutrality to make your life much easier when starting a new mod. :)
awesome... but i'm still trying to figure how it works...i've been tinkering the editor and it seems you can't edit the main witcher storyline(like shops, items, etc...)... is it possible to mod the items, shops, etc in the main story line with this editior?

novicegamer said:
novicegamer said:
awesome... but i'm still trying to figure how it works...i've been tinkering the editor and it seems you can't edit the main witcher storyline(like shops, items, etc...)... is it possible to mod the items, shops, etc in the main story line with this editior?
Yes, you can modify shops, etc... I was messing around just trying things out. Ended up with Abigail selling all ten trophy heads in her shop in Chapter I. That was just lol. ;D

aek said:
aek said:
aek said:
Yes, you can modify shops, etc... I was messing around just trying things out. Ended up with Abigail selling all ten trophy heads in her shop in Chapter I. That was just lol. ;D
awesome... been trying things out but it seems i can't find how to load the main storyline module(sorry i don't know how they call that part) and the only thing i found is the module for the PRICE OF NEUTRALITY... lolalso i tried to create shops and seems to me not all the items are listed on the window.... lolmaybe i'm doing something wrong...got to check the wiki... maybe i missed a part... lol ;D

There wasn't all items for me either. But they're packed in a file templates00.bif. They all have file extension .uti. I extracted them and put into this directory: The Witcher/Data/Templates/Items. Now in the shop creation screen it shows me all possible items (including, for example, Ard'aenye, Grandmaster's sword with +200% damage, you can definitely have some fun with that ;D).

aek said:
There wasn't all items for me either. But they're packed in a file templates00.bif. They all have file extension .uti. I extracted them and put into this directory: The Witcher/Data/Templates/Items. Now in the shop creation screen it shows me all possible items (including, for example, Ard'aenye, Grandmaster's sword with +200% damage, you can definitely have some fun with that ;D).
it's so FRAKKIN' cool.... thanks man...one more thing.... how did you edit store and storage in the main story line.... been trying to do that for almost a day now but i still can't figure it out... lol ;D

novicegamer said:
novicegamer said:
it's so FRAKKIN' cool.... thanks man...one more thing.... how did you edit store and storage in the main story line.... been trying to do that for almost a day now but i still can't figure it out... lol ;D
It's actually very easy if you figure out what to do. For example, I changed Abigail's store. What I did, I just created a new shop, then extracted Abigail's character file from templates00.bif (it's called abigail_q1_1.utc). In this file there is a link as to witch shop she uses in Chapter I. I just replaced the link for her existing shop with my newly created one. And then all changed files I moved to Data/Override folder. The same comes with storage. Create a storage file and don't forget to change "is storage=false" to is storage="true" in this file, otherwise you'll be creating another shop. Then change the link in Abigail's file to your created file. But in case of storage you must also edit her dialogue. I found the corresponding dialogue in dialogues00.bif called "cn_abigail01.dlg". The Djinni wikia shows how to change shop to storage in dialogues. Of course, you don't have to do this with Abigail, I just use her, because, she's easy to practise with and you can quickly start a new game and get to her. Well, I hope you understood something in my writing, as english is not my mother's language. :beer:

a_e_k and novice_gamer, please move your discussion to this separate D'jinni subforum into an appopriate thread -> http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?board=87.0

Daerdin said:
a_e_k and novice_gamer, please move your discussion to this separate D'jinni subforum into an appopriate thread -> http://www.thewitcher.com/forum/index.php?board=87.0
oh sorry... cool editor though.... ;Da_e_k.... thanks man... :beer:

AdrianXII said:
Thank you CDP for your hard work and your dedication! Best game developer in the world!
Hmm... maybe they are, but to be honest I preffer Obsidian...KOTOR is the best game ever...and only KOTOR 3 can beat it ;D

Top Bottom