Create new legends with The Witcher Adventure Editor!

+
DivineOne said:
DivineOne said:
Thank you CDP for your hard work and your dedication! Best game developer in the world!
Hmm... maybe they are, but to be honest I preffer Obsidian...KOTOR is the best game ever...and only KOTOR 3 can beat it ;D
De gustibus non est disputandum - There's no accounting for taste ;)

AdrianXII said:
AdrianXII said:
AdrianXII said:
Thank you CDP for your hard work and your dedication! Best game developer in the world!
Hmm... maybe they are, but to be honest I preffer Obsidian...KOTOR is the best game ever...and only KOTOR 3 can beat it ;D
De gustibus non est disputandum - There's no accounting for taste ;)
Or opnions are like asses:Everyone has one :D

Qlimax1982 said:
Qlimax1982 said:
Qlimax1982 said:
:D
KOTOR was Bioware, not Obsidian. Obsidian messed up KOTOR 2, as they messed up NWN2. :/

Chrisso said:
Chrisso said:
Chrisso said:
Chrisso said:
:D
KOTOR was Bioware, not Obsidian. Obsidian messed up KOTOR 2, as they messed up NWN2. :/
Yeap, sry my mistake....it's been a long time ;D but both (Obsidian and Bioware) are really good ....even though you are right Obsidian messed up a lot....CDP will be great some day I assume but they are only at the begining

Chrisso said:
KOTOR 2 was definitely better than 1, even in its unfinished state. NWN 2's story is also much better than the awful 1, and I was never into the multiplayer or editor part. And Mask of the Betrayer beats every NWN expansion as well.

Ah, see.. that's how different tastes can be. I found NWN2's campaign plain boring, and I tried really really hard to like it, because I wanted to love that game. Didn't happen until MotB raised my hope again. Obsidian did really good here and for the first time I thought my complains about a lack of atmosphere, story depth and immersion was heard. MotB is not brilliant, but about ten times as good as the original campaign. Oh, and the music score was wonderful, beats the Witcher easily.Nevertheless, NWN2 is a multiplayer and modding game, and that's where it totally fails. I still try playing it, but it's just frustratingly bug ridden. I also simply don't like the graphics, I think the artwork was really badly done. One point at least MotB did better, but compared to the love for detail in The Witcher and even NWN1) it's still clean, unreal, like plastics.And as a builder, I totally gave up on it. I loved NWN1's easy to use toolkit - sure, it's more like Lego, but I can actually get something done with it, and that's what counts. For multiplayer, NWN1 is still my game of choice, after 5 years. Also, NWN1 was the game that hooked me up to RPGs, and I loved the campaigns (all 3).Ah damn, now you got me started... anyway, I think the Bioware guys are the better storytellers. I loved every game I played of theirs and can't wait to try Mass Effect, while Obsidian is off my list. I'll still give NWN2 every chance though, won't give up until they do.

ltKenobigt said:
hey guys! where can i enable the area editor tool bar? 'cos I can't see any graphics in the editor
The tool bar will populate once you go to Textures and look for .set files. Open a .set file to populate an area, and the toolbar should appear at the top. To add items, use your explorers... it's all in there. :)

Are you supposed to be able to do alchemy in Price of Neutrality?I've got Temerian Rye and enough ingredients to mix a "cat" for example and the talent but it won't let me make a potion.Can get the potion makiing screen but everything says lacking ingredients even though I have them.

MR said:
Are you supposed to be able to do alchemy in Price of Neutrality?I've got Temerian Rye and enough ingredients to mix a "cat" for example and the talent but it won't let me make a potion.Can get the potion makiing screen but everything says lacking ingredients even though I have them.
U have only one bottle of alcohol and that's why....for some reason it doesn't allow u to use the last one...if u have at least two u can make any potion....as long as u have the other ingredients...

PaulV said:
PaulV said:
hey guys! where can i enable the area editor tool bar? 'cos I can't see any graphics in the editor
The tool bar will populate once you go to Textures and look for .set files. Open a .set file to populate an area, and the toolbar should appear at the top. To add items, use your explorers... it's all in there. :)
thanks man! i'll try it

I just downloaded patch and D'Jinni and started the new adventure and although I have music and other sounds, I have no voices. Any way to discover what the problem could be? :wall:

Top Bottom