Create Save Generator for TW3(A VERY VERY SMALL SPOILER IT DOESNT EVEN COUNT)

+
Create Save Generator for TW3(A VERY VERY SMALL SPOILER IT DOESNT EVEN COUNT)

Due to some virus issues I lost all my saves of TW2,but since I heard that TW3 will offer us a way to make choices I didnt pay much attention,needless to say I was very sad and frustrated at how the game handled the fake save import method,it was crude and consisted of 4 questions that barely scratched the surface of what I did.So I would like to know if it would be possible for a fan who has a kind heart or perhaps developers themselves,to create something similar to what Bioware did with Dragon Age Inquisition ,where the editor will cover all our choices extensively.And for those that tell me,but there are other people saves on the nexus just use that.Well I am not sure what those people did,or how the handled all of the quests,did they romance Triss or were they complete assholes to her even though they slept with her in the elven bath....did some random village quest get done? Did they kill the troll and so on and so forth.In short they are not as reliable and leave much to doubt,but sadly I do not have time to replay whole TW2 so I would appreciate any help.

I'm not sure how this can be answered without too many TW3 spoilers, so be warned.

TW3 doesn't change depending on those small decisions, such as whether or not you save a troll. The decisions made in the introduction are probably adequate. If not, those at The Nexus definitely are.

TW3 doesn't change depending on those small decisions, such as whether or not you save a troll. The decisions made in the introduction are probably adequate. If not, those at The Nexus definitely are.
According to a RED post it actually does, but they didn't list which decisions do and which ones don't.

For one, accepting the Mutagen potion quest from the previous game would result in a letter in TW3

Thats what Im talking about. So I can I know which player did what in his playtrough thats why I suggested something similar to Biowares solution and you really have to give them props for that one,because its very nicely done.But it seems there will be no cure besides me playing the game again :p

Top Bottom