Crew bonus need to be stronger

+
For a mechnic that demand much (2 adjacent soldiers, and most crew cards have row restriction) and will screw up itself (since once you place a card between soldiers you can't use the crew effect anymore), the reward you get for triggering crew in most of the time is simply not worth the trouble

I think it is ok the way it is. Crew gives you a small bonus, but due to it being rather small, it isn't that bad if you don't manage to achieve it.

If Crew abilities were stronger, cards would have to be balanced around them. It would be nice if they mattered more, but with CDPRs balance abilities, it's probably better that Crew is mostly incosequential.

When / if devs get better at balancing the game, they should do something about Crew, but right now i see it as very very very low priority issue.

the main problem I had when trying to build a soldier+siege engine deck was that the soldiers themselves dont fit well into the archetype. they dont fit with each other and they definitely (mostly) dont fit very well with siege cards.

Guest 4189891

An easier solution would be to make Crewed work with just one adjacent soldier unit.

An easier solution would be to make Crewed work with just one adjacent soldier unit.
nah that would make crew pointless
the point of crew is that it is challenging and interruptable by opponent, we don't have many things like that anymore in Gwent

Crew is so easy to setup with MoO expansion. Just play camel riders and they will stick unless moved. Then Battering Ram which empties crew slot after use. Repeat until you run out of Battering Rams and then play Siege Tower for max value. :)

Top Bottom