Crimson Curse: Expansion Trailer and Pre-order Pack

+
I have the luxury of being able to afford this, and for those sitting on the fence I highly recommend you consider it. Although I have more than enough scraps to craft the cards on my own--and, frankly, generally do not go for the purely "cosmetic" items like card backs--CDPR is certainly worthy of my financial support with what they have done for this game and for the improvements made so far.

I can afford this, I don't need more kegs because I have enough scraps to craft all cards in the future expansion.

I will probably save those kegs for some premium weekend.

A lot of old players including me have more then enough scraps and ore for the next expansion and 35 euro is not only price for skin and armor, you will still get 40 kegz and most important you will support Cdpr...

Of course I cant always pay as well but if I try to see things from different side look what we get, 2 years of playing game with so generous rewards and compensation, devs still making amazing cards and art and working on this game from the beginning, so even if we no need kegz and have tons of scraps supporting Gwent (if you can) is only right thing to do and cost is really fair.....

Guys, I think that this bundle is way too cheap... I mean, are you sure that it costs only 10 more euros than Thronebreaker, a fully voiced standalone RPG/card game which also offers tons of cards and vanity items for Gwent? That's value right here...

Raunbjorn

Damn i want to buy it .......... but where 's the order section on PS4 version ? :confused::confused::confused:

I was confused at first too since it's not in the PS store but you have to log in to Gwent, go to the shop section and it will appear in the upper right corner of the screen.

I just preordered myself and I'm really excited!

Guys, I think that this bundle is way too cheap... I mean, are you sure that it costs only 10 more euros than Thronebreaker, a fully voiced standalone RPG/card game which also offers tons of cards and vanity items for Gwent? That's value right here...
Nice logic there. I finished thronebreaker about 25 hours playtime and i dont think i am gonna play it again. But gwent i play around 10h /week. Maybe more. Your comparison is absurd. You can compare normal keg price in the shop atm and this Bundle. And thronebreaker should be way more expensive. If they release new story mode thing in the future which gives some cards and items maybe we can compare like you did there

I noticed the word 'exclusive' mentioned with regards to the cardback and the elder skin, does this mean that there is no way to unlock them without paying? Is this a one time thing for those that pre-order only? I'm still saving for Throne-breaker and I can't buy that and CC atm :/

I noticed the word 'exclusive' mentioned with regards to the cardback and the elder skin, does this mean that there is no way to unlock them without paying? Is this a one time thing for those that pre-order only?

I quote from the FAQ:

Will the leader skin and cardback included in the Pre-order Pack be available outside of it?
The Blood Armor Unseen Elder skin and Crimson Curse cardback are currently only available as part of the Crimson Curse Pre-order Pack. Slightly different versions of these items may eventually be available for purchase in the in-game shop.

I noticed the word 'exclusive' mentioned with regards to the cardback and the elder skin, does this mean that there is no way to unlock them without paying? Is this a one time thing for those that pre-order only? I'm still saving for Throne-breaker and I can't buy that and CC atm :/

Remember that as incredible as it is cosmetic, I'll buy it for example.

Already in the case of Thronebreaker is a solo game that also gives you exclusive cards.

Between the two, I'd pick up the Thronebreaker, play it and love it - the expansion cards you'll be able to buy at the store my friend, do not cover yourself to have both :)

Nice logic there. I finished thronebreaker about 25 hours playtime and i dont think i am gonna play it again. But gwent i play around 10h /week. Maybe more. Your comparison is absurd. You can compare normal keg price in the shop atm and this Bundle. And thronebreaker should be way more expensive. If they release new story mode thing in the future which gives some cards and items maybe we can compare like you did there

Good for you. I can use my wallet and my judgement about evaluating the worth of products as I please though, thank you. I'm a member since 2010 and not here only because of gwent, bought every CDPR game, spent more money to Gwent than Witcher 3 and its two expansions, so I can compare (in my point of view) what is overpriced for the standards of this company or not. If you think that their recent marketing choices regarding gwent (overpriced card bundles with useless cosmetics and disabling the ability to craft premiums with ore) is ok, more power to you, keep feeding it. Companies will always love blind loyalty.

Already in the case of Thronebreaker is a solo game that also gives you exclusive cards.

I don't think it's a problem that cardback and Unseen's skin are exclusive to the bundle, but that they're pre-order exclusive. It's as if premium TB cards were only available for those who pre-ordered Thronebreaker.

I don't think it's a problem that cardback and Unseen's skin are exclusive to the bundle, but that they're pre-order exclusive. It's as if premium TB cards were only available for those who pre-ordered Thronebreaker.

Yeah but they are just cosmetic....

Yeah but they are just cosmetic....

Premium cards are also just cosmetics ;)

I just don't like pre-order exclusives. CDPR thought so, too. After all, it was Marcin Iwiński who said:

We don’t want to lure you in with ‘exclusive item’ bullshit. For us, pre-orders are all about the anticipation and excitement, and – most importantly – showing support for the studios and games you love

Top Bottom