Crimson Curse: Expansion Trailer and Pre-order Pack

+
We’ve awaited this far too long… hunted by those who live in comfort and opulence.

No more.

You can now purchase a Crimson Curse Pre-order Pack! It includes the legendary Blood Armor leader skin for Unseen Elder, Crimson Curse-themed animated cardback, as well as 40 Crimson Curse Kegs at a special price (each keg contains 5 cards exclusively from the expansion).

This offer is available until March 28th.

Contents of the Pre-order Pack will be immediately added to your inventory, but you will be able to open the Kegs and use the vanity items only after the expansion releases on March 28th.

The Blood Armor Unseen Elder skin and Crimson Curse cardback are currently only available as part of the Crimson Curse Pre-order Pack, however, slightly different versions of these items may eventually be available for purchase in the in-game shop.

DRK3

Forum veteran
The cardback really is amazing, and the skin is pretty awesome, but i cant really afford it for 35€ (more than Thronebreaker), and since i dont need the kegs (havent opened a keg in over 4 months, hoarding that ore...), i dont think it justifies for players who dont need the kegs.

Anyone knows the overall cost in scraps of all Crimson Curse cards?
I wonder if my ore-budget'll withstand the expansion... If it's gonna be 40k, I'd need 20k ore till 28 march xd am sitting at 2k, poor me...

-> feedback on the pack:
From my calculations, the frequency of new expansions is a factor in deciding wheether to buy this bundle. If I knew that expansions will be frequent, that is eg. once per 4 months, to keep up with new cards I'd need to buy such a bundle and I'd be ok with that. A good deal.
Unlike Beta players who got their trash cards milled for full so they got like 4 times more than they had before HC, I'm poor guy, so I don't care about the skins, but still, 40 kegs is too few for me. 80 - I'd buy it, no wonder. Or if there was next +100 expansion in few months, I'd buy 40 now.

ps(edit) even if there's some reasonable logic behind the prices and game economy, it's kind of too expensive for countries that don't earn in $ or euro... Just checked some youtubers and hundreds of comments it's too expensive... it's 15% of monthly earnings... Just saying. As a feedback.

Last edited:
Anyone knows the overall cost in scraps of all Crimson Curse cards?
I wonder if my ore-budget'll withstand the expansion... If it's gonna be 40k, I'd need 20k ore till 28 march xd am sitting at 2k, poor me...

I made a calculation here, but it's just an estimate, okay ?!

If the expansion has for example: 30 Common / 30 Rare / 20 Epic / 20 Legendary;

28,000 powder / 26,600 Scraps - Premium Collection
* 6,000 Powder only for Common / 8,000 Powder only for Rare, are two of each

26,600 Scraps - for the Standard Collection

• RED Point
Reactions: rrc
I made a calculation here, but it's just an estimate, okay ?!

If the expansion has for example: 30 Common / 30 Rare / 20 Epic / 20 Legendary;

28,000 powder / 26,600 Scraps - Premium Collection
* 6,000 Powder only for Common / 8,000 Powder only for Rare, are two of each

26,600 Scraps - for the Standard Collection

So... i wont need the pre order. Have 50k scraps and 13k ore.
Sadly i really want those cardbacks. Maybe CDPR gives them away with less kegs.. like 20.

So... i wont need the pre order. Have 50k scraps and 13k ore.
Sadly i really want those cardbacks. Maybe CDPR gives them away with less kegs.. like 20.

I also do not need it, but I must say I really enjoyed the cosmetic items and I will again give my support to the developers.

The time I have of playing is quite high and I feel the affection of the team and the company for Gwent, is my way of supporting.

I want to buy to give support but it's really expensive for my country :/

1 American Dollar
5,45 Turkish Lira

40 American Dollar
217,87 Turkish Lira

Looks awesome but I just got a new car, don't need kegs and 35 bucks is too much for a skin and a cardback. Going to have to pass on this one.

Is it possible to do something about the status symbols? The symbol Orianna has is extremly plain looking, and if it is shield, it should be a shield for sure.
And poison being a lab tube, seems pretty bad. I think a green skull would be a lot better.

The starting-screen redirects me to the Shop, but the preorder-package is not listed (on Xbox)
Same. When I just saw the announcement in the main menu, I wanted to buy this bundle on my Xbox, but there is no even a mention in the shupe about the bundle. Whereas on PC is all good...

Top Bottom