Crimson Curse live stream with developers 6.03.2019

+
Bleeding cards do more damage than their flat damage counterparts for the same provision costs. This means that the value is better at the risk of getting countered. But with short bleeds that's unlikely, making Plummard actually a good value card.
I did not say Plummard would be bad, in fact I specifically stated the opposite, what I stated is that those 2 bleeding points are gained in the worst way you could get these 2 points, which does not change the fact one gets 2 points and unlike the one that adds 6 bleeding this bleeding is at least not taking long to take effect and is less painful if countered.

Ah. Have they decided to change the keyword or is it just another variation of traps?

Trap is the name of the category while ambush is the name of the ability.

trap.jpg

I am really disappointed after this stream. More diversity is planned for Scoia'tael. This is clearly leftist propaganda. I'll tell you what Scoia'tael needs: more Dwarfs! Not diversity!

... only then my "dwarfs only" deck will be complete...

The perfect dwarf deck of course is a full premium elf deck. The reason for that is easy. According to lore the dwarves make the most beautiful Gwent cards, such that Premium cards are surely made by the dwarves and any premium card therefore has a rightful place in a dwarf deck. And by including only elves in the deck, you make sure that not a single valuable dwarf has to give his life only those filthy elves.

Listen CDPR, March is not over yet. You can still make me happy and earn some money out of it, at the same time. Before you will do the biggest mistake in your life and release this expantion without single dwart, let me give you an advice:

Vivaldi.jpg

Last edited:
You also need the switch in Brouver's and Filavandrel's abilities.
I'm not so sure about it. Brouver is quite good with "Dwarfs only deck". Some Dwarf cards require to be in specyfic row. Some do not have range. Brouver gives you that possibility. Its usefull with:
  • Zoltan
  • Mahakam Guard
  • Dennis Cramner
  • Dwarven Skirmisher

How I would like to see the Tusent deck in the game, for example, with its coat of arms on the cover.

Attachments

• 42cbb34ab3387ead7d668d2586e530ead28a4de1_00.jpg
    42cbb34ab3387ead7d668d2586e530ead28a4de1_00.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 56
Top Bottom