Crimson Curse – new cards revealed!

+
So does cow carcass still self destruct? To be clear, your saying the Avallach is now the only immune modifier in the game? How many charges does Eredin have?
Yes, it still self destructs.
Except the Blaviken Musicians who only work for themselves. And he has only 1 charge and still boosts by 4. But I think his provisions have gone up by 1.

They will be made available soon.
I would not mind, if leader trees would not be made at all. I am already very much falling behind with getting reward points to open basic leaders and monthly reward tree plus I only unlocked leaders from Thronebreaker basic tree and did not have enough reward points to invest into Thronebreaker leaders individually.

I would really welcome if reward trees releasing would very much slow down or reward points distribution would be about trippled. I mean, I do not complain about lack of reward points, I mind too many reward trees being there "to get them all".

I would not mind, if leader trees would not be made at all. I am already very much falling behind with getting reward points to open basic leaders and monthly reward tree plus I only unlocked leaders from Thronebreaker basic tree and did not have enough reward points to invest into Thronebreaker leaders individually.

I would really welcome if reward trees releasing would very much slow down or reward points distribution would be about trippled. I mean, I do not complain about lack of reward points, I mind too many reward trees being there "to get them all".
If you triple reward points and complete every month the season trees... you will be bored after a year.

can tourney joust remove a shield from opponent, then give a shield for you and boost? i guess not, but that's what the description says

I would like to report about Svalblod Cultist's ability. I think they got her ability description wrong (boost - heal)

Top Bottom