Crimson Curse Pre-Order Issue

+
I also don't understand how I access the kegs we bought when nothing shows up under the goodies area of the shop (even if the licence is "activated" on the 28th).

Also, do you guys still have the CC offer box displayed in the shop? It disappeared for me initially after I bought it but now it's back...
Exactly the same for me...it disappeared after I bought it, but the offer box is back now, and nothing is in my goodies area.

Bought through the PS4 store. I have the receipt for the transaction, but did not receive any items.

I've contacted both CDPR and Sony support and they weren't able to resolve this.

Also, I still have the option to buy the pre-order pack for some reason. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks!

Bought through the PS4 store. I have the receipt for the transaction, but did not receive any items.

I've contacted both CDPR and Sony support and they weren't able to resolve this.

Also, I still have the option to buy the pre-order pack for some reason. Has anyone else had this issue? Thanks!
You're not alone. There are a number of us with exactly the same issue.

Optimistically, CDPR will honor our transaction once the CC expansion hits this Thursday. Worst case scenario is that they won't help and we'll have to ask for a refund via Playstation support and miss out on the pre-order perks. If CDPR doesn't want my money, that's fine with me ;)

Guest 4344268

I posted a question on this to the "ask a dev" thread on Friday; hopefully they address it there...

Hey all. I think I figured out how to get your Preorder. After contacting CDPR and Playstation and not getting a good answer I decided to try and rebuy the CC preorder. I clicked on the preoder expansion and it went to purchase again. It asked me to add funds, I did not add funds I just clicked confirm purchase. Then it confirmed my purchase and now I have yhe pre order pack in Shupes shop. I was worried it would double charge me but it did not. Hopefully this works for you.
Post automatically merged:

Well. It looks like I was wrong. I was charged again just now. Going to call playstation to get credited.

Last edited:

Guest 4344268

Hey all. I think I figured out how to get your Preorder. After contacting CDPR and Playstation and not getting a good answer I decided to try and rebuy the CC preorder. I clicked on the preoder expansion and it went to purchase again. It asked me to add funds, I did not add funds I just clicked confirm purchase. Then it confirmed my purchase and now I have yhe pre order pack in Shupes shop. I was worried it would double charge me but it did not. Hopefully this works for you.

Well. It looks like I was wrong. I was charged again just now. Going to call playstation to get credited.
So it showed up when you ordered the second time? And was there a delay of any kind? Very weird...

Do not start buying this thing twice people. You can easily prove you paid for this product and they will have to give it to you or else you can take legal action. Wait until it releases and if you still don't have it then you can turn up the heat.

Yeah, so I got the same response from CDPR Support as everyone else so far...HOWEVER, I got another email this morning from them asking to confirm my Support ID (which I did). I had provided my Support ID in my first email to them, so I'm hoping they reached out on their own about this because they may have more info to provide....I'll let you all know if I hear anything worthwhile.

I was going to contact Sony Support today but it sounds like that's basically going to be a waste of my time at this point...

rrc

Forum veteran
For all those who are panicking, my humble advice would be to wait till Thursday. I am 99.99% sure that your order will be honoured. In case of any problems, it may take a day or two, but it will reach you. So, just Keep Calm And Gwent.

Just found this post on reddit and wanted to share, as it sounds like this is the best path forward for those of us who are going through this:

"I'm on PS4 and the pre-order actually glitched on me. My account was charged, but I had no recognition of it in game. I had to contact PSN to get a credit so I could "repurchase" it. It worked without a problem the second time and I currently have my CC box sitting in Shupe's shop.

For those who experienced this same problem, I'd seriously recommend checking your bank account and contacting PSN support. It'd sure be a bummer to see no CC bundle on launch day despite spending money on it."

I'm going to try to get a credit from Sony and re-purchase the bundle today or tomorrow.

Good luck!

Hey all, so I just got off the phone with Sony Support and got a refund. I then re-purchased CC and it worked this time. I can now see the CC pack in the Shop (see image).

If you don't get a credit and re-purchase I really do think you're going to miss out on the pre-order bonuses, especially since Gwent PS4 Support said they have no reflection of any purchase on their end...While I think you may be able to work with CDPR after the fact to resolve this issue, I have a feeling it'll be a bit of a headache. I'd recommend going this route, if you can. Just NOTE that the Sony Support rep said they only offer a one-time "good will" refund, as all PSN purchases are final. So, if you've ever requested a refund before, you may have trouble...

Attachments

• CCKegs.jpg
    CCKegs.jpg
    383 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Hi, I did the same thing above and purchased again. I then called Sony and got a refund on my first purchase pretty quickly. I now have the preorder pack in my Shupe inventory. It was a pain but looks like everything is working now.

OldRailroadMan makes a good point: I'm almost thinking you'd have an easier time getting a refund from Sony if you purchase the CC pre-order BEFORE calling them...that way, they'll be able to see TWO charges on your account, which you obviously wouldn't do willingly...

Guest 4344268

Hi guys, thanks very much for updating the thread with your experience. Based on your advice, I also contacted Sony and arranged for a refund. I guess I'll try repurchasing tonight but I'm a little leery. Did you run into any delays or did it go through seamlessly this time around?

Hi guys, thanks very much for updating the thread with your experience. Based on your advice, I also contacted Sony and arranged for a refund. I guess I'll try repurchasing tonight but I'm a little leery. Did you run into any delays or did it go through seamlessly this time around?

No problem! Purchasing the second time was immediate and seamless for me and a few other people, so I don't think you have anything to worry about. Go for it!

I just called sony and explained everything and asked for a refund to re purchase and they flat out denied me because the billing said it was a pre order. They said to wait and if i didn't receive any content to contact them and they would help me then.

Guest 4344268

I just called sony and explained everything and asked for a refund to re purchase and they flat out denied me because the billing said it was a pre order. They said to wait and if i didn't receive any content to contact them and they would help me then.
That's what they told me initially as well when I first contacted support via live chat. I didn't mention it was a pre-order when I called back because I figured it would complicate things. You could try again with a different agent. I just said there was a transaction error and I didn't receive the item purchased.

I'm going to try re-purchasing it again later and will update with results. Good luck to you in the meantime.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's what they told me initially as well when I first contacted support via live chat. I didn't mention it was a pre-order when I called back because I figured it would complicate things. You could try again with a different agent. I just said there was a transaction error and I didn't receive the item purchased.

I'm going to try re-purchasing it again later and will update with results. Good luck to you in the meantime.

Tried calling back again. No luck. Gave me the same response. I didn't mention anything other than the transaction went through but the content didn't. They checked to see my claim and saw the content is labeled as pre order on the name so they said for them to move further forward they have to wait until the 28th because the content technically isn't out yet and it isn't a PSN issue bc the transaction was successful. Might try again tomorrow. Glad everyone else has been lucky. At the very least if nothing works they can probably still refund me.

Guest 4344268

Tried calling back again. No luck. Gave me the same response. I didn't mention anything other than the transaction went through but the content didn't. They checked to see my claim and saw the content is labeled as pre order on the name so they said for them to move further forward they have to wait until the 28th because the content technically isn't out yet and it isn't a PSN issue bc the transaction was successful. Might try again tomorrow. Glad everyone else has been lucky. At the very least if nothing works they can probably still refund me.
Sorry to hear that. I repurchased the pack tonight using the money credited back to my account and it went through, exactly as the others described.

Anyway, it's definitely a lousy situation. I hope CDPR steps up and helps you sort it out. Worst case, just keep your receipt and Sony can get you your money back.

Not too impressed by this whole situation. I'll definitely think twice before making another purchase down the road.

Best of luck to you!

UPDATE.

I talked to CDPR this morning and emailed them everything i did yesterday alongwith. Picture of my pruchase history. They responded and added the pack to my account. I hope everyone else has gotten through this issue.

Top Bottom