Critical hit Chance

+
What Gives with Critical Chance.

Currently I have a +15 crit chance mod, a 6 Reflexes, and +12 Crit Chance with pistols and revolvers. With any pistol I have whether it is power, tech, or smart, my crit chance is not represented right in the paper doll. While wielding a pistol i should have 33% crit but the paper doll only shows 19% crit. if i take off my crit armor, i drop to 4%. So one it looks like pistol crit chance talent is not being calculated on the paper doll and the reflex crit chance is not working correctly either. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?

The game actually has two different paper doll stat screens that display your critical chance and they don't bother to total them anywhere for you. There is your character's base critical chance, and the critical chance from your equipped weapon.

There is the character stat screen that displays your base critical chance, or non-weapon specific critical chance. The 15% critical chance armor mod is applied to this as well as bonuses you receive from attributes.

crit1.png

The other critical chance number is in your inventory and is specific to the critical chance you get from the equipped weapon. This takes into account your perk choices that are weapon specific, any bonuses on the weapon itself and weapon mod attachments. You can see this number change if you don't have the weapon equipped. Without it equipped you can see what the weapon itself is providing to your critical chance without your character's stats to augment it.

crit 2.png

It is up to the player to figure out what their total critical chance would be by combining the information together. For some reason there is nowhere that actually combines all of this information for you to give you a total critical chance number.

yeah i get that, my problem was that I had a bugged save, my crit chance from reflexes was not being calculated right.

Can we finally get an accurate total somewhere? I mean it's not a big ask that CDPR provide us the tools to properly convey our combat effectiveness, especially after the 1.5 update.

Top Bottom