Cross-Play (with Friends) and Cross-Buy (Account Synchronization) on Consoles

+
ok maybe I just came out from my cave or something but only now then I realised Gwent login is platform dependent!!!

so my issue is this :
I found this great game from playwent.com on PC and of course it directed me to download from GOG and play thru GOG.
Now in my country Singapore, there is good deals on xbox gift cards and in my local currency even.
So i got a $100 xbox card and redeemed the code on MS Store.
Imagine my surprise when I just bought a couple of kegs off MS Store and click on play and MS Store prompt me to download and install Gwent...again - I already have it on my PC and been playing it for weeks!

so my urgent need is this : how can I port my hard fought GOG Gwent account over to MS Store Gwent where I already have a $100 value waiting to be wacked on kegs!

*i really want this solved be 12pm CEST so I can open my kegs for EPICS!!!! PLS GWENT, GOG, MS, anyone!!

on a further rant, CDPR can easily circumvent this by implementing a 2nd login in-game.
Saving the credentials will then let the user skip the entering of id/pw every time he plays.
but instead, it allows the platform owners to hold it by its neck and by extension, alienate and fill its user base with disdain.

Well done...well done!

on a further rant, CDPR can easily circumvent this by implementing a 2nd login in-game.
Saving the credentials will then let the user skip the entering of id/pw every time he plays.
but instead, it allows the platform owners to hold it by its neck and by extension, alienate and fill its user base with disdain.

As far as I know, it is technically possible, but not allowed by Sony, which is the limiting factor here

Hello there, i played à lot of Gwent on the windows universal app to be able to play either on Pc than on Xbox. My friends are on GoG is there a way to play with them ?

I need help it says rank zero what is tgat based on. Im 16 in game...i linked my psn ID... will i get all my cards if i switch to pc?

I need help it says rank zero what is tgat based on. Im 16 in game...i linked my psn ID... will i get all my cards if i switch to pc?

Not entirely sure what you mean by the first part, but due to the second part I've moved your post to this thread.
Connecting PS4 and PC accounts is currently not possible, so if you make a PC account you will start from scratch.

Also my username is supposed to be dezibou but the name is taken here, by me but my university deleted my email so i couldnt log in ever again. Frustrated

Top Bottom