Crossbows, are they ever going to be useful?.

+
I see the crossbow akin to the gun in Bloodborne. I use it to knock flyers out of the air or interrupt enemies.

Apart from the obvious: "how the hell is a crossbow supposed to do any sort of damage under-water.", I've got other issues with the crossbow... namely one I mentioned - it's the ONLY way to deal with enemies under-water. Which is silly.

You've never fired a spear gun then?

my point of view? make the best of what youve got....there is far more to like than there is to hate!

While true, criticism doesn't mean that people don't like the game.

Imagine buying a brand new Ferrari, it only comes in shit brown color and the license plate says "My dad loves penis". It would still be a cool car but you'd like adjustments to the color and the license plate.

While true, criticism doesn't mean that people don't like the game.

Imagine buying a brand new Ferrari, it only comes in shit brown color and the license plate says "My dad loves penis". It would still be a cool car but you'd like adjustments to the color and the license plate.

Yeah you'd totally need the D in dad capitalised.

Hopefully not anymore useful than they are now. I don't like them, personally, because I think it looks silly on the back and interferes with the traditional witcher style - so I just keep one unequipped in my inventory 90% of the time and only equip it underwater.

The Harpoon, errrr I mean the Crossbow is invaluable underwater, where it one-shots most aquatic threats. On solid ground, it forces flying creatures land and get ready to receive a few hacks from Geralt's sword. Think of it as the "dragonrend" shut from Skyrim.

They're useful for jumping out of aggro range and killing stuff, without getting hit whatsoever! Really made the first few lvls of death march so much easier!

Top Bottom