Crouch Button Conflict

+
The crouch button being defaulted to the letter B shouldn't be a problem, except during cutscenes, it still randomly works in conflict with trying to skip ahead in a scene whether your skip options are set to by line or while holding to skip multiple places ahead. It would be nice to have crouch completely inactive during a cutscene or during dialog.

The crouch button being defaulted to the letter B shouldn't be a problem, except during cutscenes, it still randomly works in conflict with trying to skip ahead in a scene whether your skip options are set to by line or while holding to skip multiple places ahead. It would be nice to have crouch completely inactive during a cutscene or during dialog.

It is kind of annoying.

If npc chatter would auto take you out of crouch it would probably solve it. Im finding that you must stand before you talk to a npc or use a machine cause it will skip your dialogue or the npc dialogue if you choose to stand up via crouch without realising you can toggle that mid dialogue. Keybinding options would be nice too.

If you want to adjust crouch without skipping conversation try pressing and holding B

If you want to adjust crouch without skipping conversation try pressing and holding B

Yeah, that can sometimes also trigger the crouch too, though not as often. I noticed other conflicting buttons, like X, reloading and opening doors. The game doesn't like that at all. It's manageable, but when in front of a door, that door should take priority. Reload should not be active at that time. It is another annoying bug.

NPC - "Dont Move"

V- "ok"

Player - press skip

V dashes forward knocking npc out

Sigh, i've got into so much trouble with this :)

I had to rebind the skip key, but sadly it doesn't always register and reverts back to the C during some conversations. Oddly enough, it's still bound to the key I selected in the settings, and will even show up in some conversations as that keybind, but it's inconsistently applied.

NPC - "Dont Move"

V- "ok"

Player - press skip

V dashes forward knocking npc out

Sigh, i've got into so much trouble with this :)

:ROFLMAO: That's messed up. I'd be elated if they fix this in the 1.07 patch, but I wouldn't be surprised if it's much later than that.

Me in a fist fight trying to dodge: (hits B) sneak-->unsneak--> sneak.....(gets knocked out).......gawd dammit
(Yeah, yeah your suppose to hit the direction, but my mind slips--missing the point)

Me in a conversation: (hits B to crouch so, I can speak with the NPC at eye-level) Skips the conversation instead.....gawd dammit!

You know, Dragon Age Inquisition had this same stupidity. Lets assign the jump button to the same button as interact. Nine times out of ten you were doing jumping then interacting.

CDPR upped Bioware and added a third action to a single button.

So, yeah, thanks CDPR for the "wheel" of, "I did not want to do that!" Good Times.

it's a pain. It's the same with putting weapons away and swapping items. I don't get why they did so we can swap weapons on alt, mouse wheel and buttons. I don't recall playing a game, where you swap weapons with alt

one of the biggest easy to fix oversight in this game, one has to wonder how this was missed all this time up to today!!

Top Bottom