Crouch/Stealth Visual Effect?

+
As you probably know when you crouch edges of screen become darker, maybe there are some guys like it or maybe some of you not even noticed it but for me its so annoying, it just blocks my view for no reason and especially make things much harder for me to see at night while playing stealth. Please just make an option to turning it off, I even suprised there is not an option for it already.

Last edited:
I will agree on this, or make the crosshair change slightly to show us we are crouching/stealth, like how Elder Scrolls games did it.

I will agree on this, or make the crosshair change slightly to show us we are crouching/stealth, like how Elder Scrolls games did it.
Yeah it would be much better than current one, tbh I don't even think there should be an indicator that tells you are crouching, its not hard to understand actually

As you probably know when you crouch edges of screen become darker, maybe there are some guys like it or maybe some of you not even noticed it but for me its so annoying, it just blocks my view for no reason and especially make things much harder for me to see at night while playing stealth. Please just make an option to turning it off, I even suprised there is not an option for it already.

I've noticed it, but never felt like it was a hinderance for me.

Top Bottom