CTHULHU a car with a story

+
Yep, not my best but very cool.
That's bad, I would have loved to see the jump landing at the end... :(

And this scene... how good is that... I have chills just to see it again :cry:
Thanks !
bro I was camping to see if you are the one to respond first ...you are all over this forum :))
Post automatically merged:

Yep, not my best but very cool.
That's bad, I would have loved to see the jump landing at the end... :(

And this scene... how good is that... I have chills just to see it again :cry:
Thanks !
btw I can't land the car because the death zone is just below, that is the zone where Mitch pushed Scorpion's car.

bro I was camping to see if you are the one to respond first ...you are all over this forum

bro I was camping to see if you are the one to respond first ...you are all over this forum :))
Yep, he cannot help himself! :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Seriously, LeKill3rFou's comments are often positive and constructive! (y)

As for the topic, my favorite cars are the Caliburn and the Guinevere. I really hope CDPR will adjust the first person perspective in this car though.

We will say that I have free time, it could help a little bit :)
btw I can't land the car because the death zone is just below, that is the zone where Mitch pushed Scorpion's car.
Interesting, I never test that. Not surprising, when we see the height, we suspect that it can only end badly :D
Yep, he cannot help himself! :ROFLMAO::LOL:
Seriously, LeKill3rFou's comments are often positive and constructive!
Thanks, I hope ;)

As for the topic, my favorite cars are the Caliburn and the Guinevere. I really hope CDPR will adjust the first person perspective in this car though.
Oh yeah, that would be great :)
I would really like to drive "richly" in Guinevere around Night City, but we really don't see anything (apart from the pedestrian that you have just run over in the first turn you come across...)

msxyz

Forum regular
One of the best designs, unfortunately it also has one of the worst handling (God bless the better cars MODs!)

A car with a story huh.
Well for me that would be
* Mizutani. This because of a self-imposed story/mission.
The mission is potentially neverending and includes find any and all variants/colors the Shion comes in.
That and I've made it a habit to 'borrow' them from the Tygers. It has made for so much hours of fun (specifically the early game, pre-Heist)
* Rattler. As a Nomad by heart, and despite what any clan would want you to believe, I do have a special place reserved for my wheels! Recently it has visited Night City, a strange new world feels like. In the end though, there no place like the great outdoors.
CP77_R2S8_TheNomad3.jpg

A car with a story huh.
Well for me that would be
* Mizutani. This because of a self-imposed story/mission.
The mission is potentially neverending and includes find any and all variants/colors the Shion comes in.
That and I've made it a habit to 'borrow' them from the Tygers. It has made for so much hours of fun (specifically the early game, pre-Heist)
* Rattler. As a Nomad by heart, and despite what any clan would want you to believe, I do have a special place reserved for my wheels! Recently it has visited Night City, a strange new world feels like. In the end though, there no place like the great outdoors.
View attachment 11224196
you were a nomad even before playing this game !

One of the best designs, unfortunately it also has one of the worst handling (God bless the better cars MODs!)
is that mod better than the fix cdpr came up with in patch 1.2, I haven't tried any of those so I am not sure

Last edited:
you were a nomad even before playing this game !

is that mod better than the fix cdpr came up with in patch 1.2, I haven't tried any of those so I am not sure
Don't know. I quit playing with patch 1.06 (never installed any subsequent patch, as I managed to dodge all the game breaking bugs with lot of patience and tons of savegames)

Don't know. I quit playing with patch 1.06 (never installed any subsequent patch, as I managed to dodge all the game breaking bugs with lot of patience and tons of savegames)
Interesting, maybe you can try in 1.22 before posting. Handling is better now, after 1.2 ;)

Top Bottom