Current Card List - Gwentify

+
When they released the E3 recap I knew you would find something new. long live the attaman Sjadgef O'dimm.. love the artwork on Geralt's card but Brokvar archers should have some ability they seem like the best archers out there

There is an Unicorn Card in the video btw, I'm sure everyone noticed since it's quite big.

Last edited:
Any predictions on the effect of the card? I never seen that icon before.

Might be some sort of spy that doesn't draw a card, but weakens non-Hero Units on the melee row.

Another guess: Works like a Roach; Appears on the Battlefield whenever someone commits a "heavy crime" (kills with Scorch / Epidemic or anything)

"These wraiths only latch onto particularly despicable individuals who have committed some unspeakable crime."

Last edited:
Might be some sort of spy that doesn't draw a card, but weakens non-Hero Units on the melee row.

Another guess: Works like a Roach; Appears on the Battlefield whenever someone commits "heavy crime" (kills with Scorch / Epidemic or anything)

You are giving the devs a hard time with your amazingly convincing conclusions .. soon they'll run out of surprises haha

Top Bottom