Current Card List - Gwentify

+
Moar cards :) .. so the ekimmara has debuff ability now which means it's disloyal .. on one hand it's good to see them utilize "Vampeers" in new ways , on the other hand it's sad to see the most op muster group getting disbanded

Wouldn't be so OP in the Gwent Standalone with new cards like Epidemic or Draug for example.

Wouldn't be so OP in the Gwent Standalone with new cards like Epidemic or Draug for example.

It wasn't that good in Witcher 3 to begin with, in PvP the Monsters faction would always lose pretty hard to spy decks that can stall out the game and play weather cards at the end.

Elephant in the room: Why does the Gwentify still exists when we already have GwentDB, supported by CDPR?

Here's a card which can be found at the bottomt left of PlayGwent.com

http://imgur.com/CvACpf2

Looks like Trololo a bit to me, but maybe it's something else.
Some cards - Like Yennefer at the bottom right - have wrong abilities so it may not be an accurate representation of the actual card.

Another 12 Strength Non-Ability unit for the Alchemist though perhaps - Looks Troop aswell?*
*Again likely not accurate.

Here's a card which can be found at the bottomt left of PlayGwent.com

http://imgur.com/CvACpf2

Looks like Trololo a bit to me, but maybe it's something else.
Some cards - Like Yennefer at the bottom right - have wrong abilities so it may not be an accurate representation of the actual card.

Another 12 Strength Non-Ability unit for the Alchemist though perhaps - Looks Troop aswell?*
*Again likely not accurate.

I'm sure these are the current versions, it hasn't been on the site since the launch of it, they added it later (04.07.16)

It's either buffed Trololo (doesn't take character slot anymore) or a Troll card for the Monster Deck.

They wouldn't make cards just as a background.

Last edited:
I'm sure these are the current versions, it hasn't been on the site since the launch of it, they added it later (04.07.16)

It's either buffed Trololo (doesn't take character slot anymore) or a Troll card for the Monster Deck.

They wouldn't make cards just as a background.

Yea, the 12 strength melee character version of Trololo is pretty weak, there are a lot better character cards out there. This card is in siege role which is interesting as well.

So far onyl for Muster cards: Crones, Wild Hunt Riders, Poor Fucking Infantry, Queensguard, Blue Stripes Commando, Sirens. Yennefer has 2 different Hero Cards like Ciri for example

Top Bottom