Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know if someone already asked this, but will it be possible to see the panel of the car/motorbike through the eyepiece implant and not in the windscreen? It's just a question, not a request. :LOL:

Do we know how big is the city? How many inhabitants, square Km? Any city of similar dimensions it can be associated to?

I try, but I see nothing of the sort.
Just blind, I suppose.
2018-09-02_04-37-51.jpg

Any chance we will actually be able to play as a chipped-in Sikh? :cool:

Attachments

• Cyberpunk2077-09.jpg
    Cyberpunk2077-09.jpg
    397.4 KB · Views: 68
there will always be the main road? I mean if between one mission and another will be distant from each other, will the exploration of the map be a personal choice or will it be encouraged? Because the use of the car that will have an indication to get there(to the new mission), in this indicated road, there will be some suggestions to start some secondary mission maybe "important"? or will we have to look for them?

How big is the Cyberpunk team right now? And that gameplay demo showed just a little of whats done, or was it more of a showcase? Don't get me wrong, the demo looked nice and all, no doubt there, but that level of detail on a map of at least Witcher 3 size can not be easy. This difficulty plus the fact that there are more than 60 openings to work in the Cyberpunk title alone get me a little concerned about time to release. (Considering that the Witcher 3 took 240 people to make, to miss 60 is 1/4 of the team missing).
Even if the gameplay trailer showed less than 50% of what's done, it still feels too little to get a whole city done by anywhere near 2020.

How big is the Cyberpunk team right now?
One of their heads said about 350 developers back earlier this summer.
It is in the process of production. Currently, a team of nearly 350 developers from the CD Projekt RED studio is working on it – the largest in the history of the studio so far. Production goes according to the schedule, but we still have a lot of work ahead of us, because we have set the bar very high. Expectations are also large, which is clearly visible after our presentation at E3 – we are all very happy about it’s quality.
https://segmentnext.com/2018/07/12/...velopers-working-on-cyberpunk-2077-right-now/

Last edited:
I hope the game will have many references and Easter eggs to such topics as: Fallout, Deus ex, Ghost in the shell, Blade runner, Judge Dredd, Robocop... and many others

I hope the game will have many references and Easter eggs to such topics as: Fallout, Deus ex, Ghost in the shell, Blade runner, Judge Dredd, Robocop... and many others
Already in the demo, when V it's going to call the corpo agent, there's a "Tom's Diner" in the corner, with a woman waiting in the morning. I believe it's a reference to the first song converted to mp3.

It's not really "gating" when dialog options are due to character background not skills. It only makes sense that someone with say a Corp background is going to have a better grasp on what to say to a Corp then someone that grew up in the streets.

And while I've also heard they don't want to limit dialog with speech checks I can't see that working well. First off it totally negates the use/need for most Empathy (and many Cool) based skills and if you allow anyone to say anything and have NPCs respond (generally favorably) to it then what's the point? Most folks will pick just the "best" dialog option and any others that may exist are a waste of CDPRs time even creating them.
Perhaps it is a case that your character will be LIMITED in dialog choices based off of their background and Cool/EMP stats. Just a thought and would make a lot of sense to me.
Post automatically merged:

The tired old expression "Dog eat dog" pretty much sums it up in Cyberpunk.
It's frequently difficult to get ahead without screwing someone else over.
And the success of such endeavor would make a true cyberpunk.

Hello)) My question is about "V". Maybe you can add some other optional alias or that's not possible?

Maybe you can add some other optional alias or that's not possible?
V the nickname seems hard coded into the character creator at present. It makes sense to have some name all characters can refer to the player as, so that the script and voice acting can be more personalized.

Last edited:
V the nickname seems hard coded into the character creator at present. It makes sense to have some name all characters can refer to the player as, so that the script and voice acting can be more personalized.
I am honestly confused as to what V actually stands for I know it's an alias

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom