Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Im pretty sure cyberpunk games have always so far held cybernetization as irreversible. We obviously don't know for sure with 2077..
In the pnp (Cyberpunk 2020), augmentation WAS reversible. You could buy cloned "meat" limbs/organs (vat grown from your own DNA). If CDPR decides to KEEP this option from the pnp, Who knows. Guess we will have to wait on the game to find out.

Will cars have an auto driving option for people who are really terrible or outright dislike driving in video games ?

What will the consequences be of an 'open shooting'? I don't know the correct word, so let me explain.
Say I went to a relatively middle or upper-middle class restaurant, and out of the blue shot a guy at his table.
Would people all run away, or would some (non gang members) attempt to stop you? Also would the result be different if it happened in a restaurant on either end of the extremes - lower class with gangs, or upper class with private security/better policing?
Finally if you went back to the restaurant the following day, would there be any repercussions?
I ask because the only RPG-esque game I had was Fallout 4; unfamiliar with this. But still filled with hype
Thanks

What will the consequences be of an 'open shooting'? I don't know the correct word, so let me explain.
Say I went to a relatively middle or upper-middle class restaurant, and out of the blue shot a guy at his table.
Would people all run away, or would some (non gang members) attempt to stop you? Also would the result be different if it happened in a restaurant on either end of the extremes - lower class with gangs, or upper class with private security/better policing?
Finally if you went back to the restaurant the following day, would there be any repercussions?
I ask because the only RPG-esque game I had was Fallout 4; unfamiliar with this. But still filled with hype
Thanks
The simple answer to the question is something like this: In the pnp, it depends on A.) Where the crime took place. B.) Who the victim was. ( If the victim was a corp, you can bet life for the shooter just got a lot shorter and probably a heck of a lot more interesting.). The common city police precinct in the cyberpunk genre is generally overworked, understaffed and more than a little corrupt, so police justice for an average joe, could be slow going, if it comes at all. ( It must be said though, specific cops may vary.). And while the odd murder probably isn't going to have a department coming down hard on a perp, start committing a RASH of murders, then look out: The police will come down and come down hard, if for no other reason than to quash any fuel for potential riots and in retaliation of making them have to do too much paperwork. As far as the reaction? It depends. Waiving a gun around would PROBABLY get you shot. (Remember, the world of cyberpunk IS an armed society and most people could just claim self defense in the aftermath of a public shooting...So be careful who you plug and why.).

Last edited:
^ Thanks.
Okay a couple of quick questions
1. What is the braindance mode at 9:15 in the gameplay demo, when V changes the mode from night to day? I'm sure people who played 2020 could also help with this?
2. Also: less important but will we be able to buy our own cars, or are we stuck with robbing npc's cars and Jackie's car?
Finally will we be able to walk/ go in a lift to the top of the mallplex (I think that is the thing V lives in the the gameplay demo)
Thanks

^ Thanks.
Okay a couple of quick questions
1. What is the braindance mode at 9:15 in the gameplay demo, when V changes the mode from night to day? I'm sure people who played 2020 could also help with this?
2. Also: less important but will we be able to buy our own cars, or are we stuck with robbing npc's cars and Jackie's car?
Finally will we be able to walk/ go in a lift to the top of the mallplex (I think that is the thing V lives in the the gameplay demo)
Thanks

2 the simple answer is yes you can buy and own cars or motorbikes.

Hello, I know this probably won't get answered, but I hope still.

I don't know if any particular detail has been said about customizing the physical appearance of your character, but I wonder if it will be possible to (especially considering you can make a beefcake of a guy in frankly every rpg ever) make a female player character look like an actual amazon?

Doubt many will share my interest in the question, but here is me hoping for an answer. Thanks

Doubt many will share my interest in the question, but here is me hoping for an answer. Thanks

While I don't have a specific interest in making an Amazonian-type character, I definitely share your desire for character customization that allows for that sort of thing. However, I'm kind of the opposite; I'd like to make a character that's less fit.

Regardless, I think you and I will both be catered to. We have obviously not specifically tried the character creation for ourself, but we do know for a fact that there is body type customization allowed. Whether that's a few presets, a slider, or one of those neat triangle things with the move-able dot, we don't know for sure.

I'll phrase it as a question but it's more like a suggestion (I don't seriously expect any answer now):
Are we getting some good dynamic PS4 themes for free like we got for TW3? And with music, please? :sad: *puppy eyes to convince devs*

With the option of " ex lover in town " will i be able to pick their sex ? Will i be able to pick from a list / pictures so i know who they are when V meets them ? V will know who they are in game but i wont without a little heads up .

With the option of " ex lover in town " will i be able to pick their sex ? Will i be able to pick from a list / pictures so i know who they are when V meets them ? V will know who they are in game but i wont without a little heads up .
While there will be gay relationships in the game, my guess is by default the "ex lover" is the opposite gender. However, another way to handle it is a Witcher 3 like save simulation system, where perhaps before you meet said ex-lover, a character asks you what gender they are (jackie, maybe?)

While there will be gay relationships in the game, my guess is by default the "ex lover" is the opposite gender. However, another way to handle it is a Witcher 3 like save simulation system, where perhaps before you meet said ex-lover, a character asks you what gender they are (jackie, maybe?)

You know i never considered Jackie as the ex but that is a good thought. He called V what i would consider affectionate names in the demo , i wonder what he called Male V ?

You know i never considered Jackie as the ex but that is a good thought. He called V what i would consider affectionate names in the demo , i wonder what he called Male V ?
Ah, that's not quite what I meant, I meant maybe Jackie could be the one to ask you the gender since you meet him early on in the game. But that's also a possibility, Jackie definitely seems to be on the affectionate side.

LOL my mistake :giggle: i can see Jackie being the one to ask questions to " set up " your world. I will probably play Female V first and Jackie is a Valentino so i hope my V is one of the beautiful women that a Valentino would chase.

Personally I did consider it a possibility that in the demo the "ex in town" option was chosen and thus you landed in Jackies apartment when you got into town. Maybe its different with different options?

I am almost 100% sure (although guesswork) that those starting options will have an effect like that in the game. At the very least there might be a small quest chain involved.

I am almost 100% sure (although guesswork) that those starting options will have an effect like that in the game. At the very least there might be a small quest chain involved.
That's for sure but on the other side I'm 100% sure Jackie was not the ex and I'm ready to bet on it.

I wouldn't be surprised if we'll find out the ex is dead. It'd be interesting if those choices would lead to different main narrative arches, in particular the childhood hero.

It looks like the game is going to get started in a different way?

What is this Trauma Team website? ARG?

https://trauma-team-international.com/

Madqueen just did a video on it, anyone else wondering what it is?
Has it been mentioned here? Supposedly other domain names for other corporations?
New thread?
Can you choose for Trauma Team to be your childhood hero? :ohstopit:

It looks like the game is going to get started in a different way?

What is this Trauma Team website? ARG?

https://trauma-team-international.com/

Madqueen just did a video on it, anyone else wondering what it is?
Has it been mentioned here? Supposedly other domain names for other corporations?
New thread?
Can you choose for Trauma Team to be your childhood hero? :ohstopit:

The website is live since August 2018, it was used in Trauma Team ARG and never went down, not even for a minute :) No need to panic. If there was any update, it was probably just something automatic but that happens to all of our websites. This has no connection (and won't have) to anything further down the road for the Cyberpunk 2077. You can also read more about it in here: https://wiki.gamedetectives.net/index.php?title=Cyberpunk_2077

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom