Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updated with the Next Gen answer about re-buying.

"Gamers should never be forced to purchase the same game twice or pay for upgrades. Owners of #Cyberpunk2077 for Xbox One will receive the Xbox Series X upgrade for free when available. "

Thanks for sharing! It's great to know that we can do non-lethal in cinematics which will affect narrative.

In the Deep Dive Demo you showed enemies that use reflex boosters.
When they use them, they move quicker.
When reflex booster is used against them, they move slower.
Question:
What happens when V and his/her enemy use their reflex boosters at the same time?

In the Deep Dive Demo you showed enemies that use reflex boosters.
When they use them, they move quicker.
When reflex booster is used against them, they move slower.
Question:
What happens when V and his/her enemy use their reflex boosters at the same time?
Assuming I remember developer answer right, if something like that is going to happen, both V and the enemy with reflex booster are going to move in regular speed, while everyone else will move slowly.

I have a simple question and I hope it can be answered.
Can V hack other vehicles while V is in a moving car ? That will be very interesting. :LOL:

I was just wondering something funny about the FPP: will we be able to shoot at our own feets?:confused:
With rocket launcher, sure.

I have a simple question and I hope it can be answered.
Can V hack other vehicles while V is in a moving car ? That will be very interesting.
So far Marcin Iwiński confirmed in one interview that we won't be able to hack public transport vehicles, like trains and buses, but other then that developers didn't said anything about the potential option to hack regular vehicles.

So far Marcin Iwiński confirmed in one interview that we won't be able to hack public transport vehicles, like trains and buses, but other then that developers didn't said anything about the potential option to hack regular vehicles.
Thanks for your reply! Just hacking regular vehicles is good enough for me . I'd love to make traffic jams to block enemy cars while drving. :cool:

Can V hack other vehicles while V is in a moving car ?
Just hacking regular vehicles is good enough for me . I'd love to make traffic jams to block enemy cars while drving.

CDPR presents:
GTA Night City -- Watchdogs
(a Cyberpunk Musical Adventure!)

But, I tease. :p I imagine the game will have a bit more structure than that in the end. If we ever get to jack a car or hack the traffic system, it will probably be an option during a quest or something, rather than simply handing the player the ability to run around causing chaos just for the heck of it.

CDPR presents:

But, I tease. :p I imagine the game will have a bit more structure than that in the end. If we ever get to jack a car or hack the traffic system, it will probably be an option during a quest or something, rather than simply handing the player the ability to run around causing chaos just for the heck of it.
That could be true! Your idea seems more real and balanced while it sacrifices some freedom. :ROFLMAO:

Will 2077 allow modding? I myself am not a modder but in the case we beat the game or perhaps enjoy all its aspects I do feel like there should be a mod community.
Post automatically merged:

This is less important and not really game related. Will it be possible to volunteer? Not necessarily as a developer but more in terms of the community. I imagine once the game fully releases that there will be more questions than answers. And more spam than actual people. I would love to be able to help where I can as I think most here and now would.

Last edited:
Microsoft said the Xbox One allows Keyboard & Mouse to be used in Games & Apps. We'll be able to plug and play without the need for any extra peripherals. However, the Xbox One only supports the use of Keyboard & Mouse in some games and apps. The game or app publisher must enable this feature for their content.
Some games already support this function,just like Atlas,Call of Duty: Modern Warfare,DayZ,Fortnite,Gears 5,Metro Exodus,Minecraft,Sea of Thieves,Sniper Elite V2 Remastered,War Thunder,Warframe,Warhammer: Vermintide 2,etc.
So are you going to let Cyberpunk 2077 support this feature?
Can we play Cyberpunk 2077 on Xbox with Keyboard & Mouse?

Last edited:
CDPR presents:

Didn't CDPR tease a sort of "quick hack" in addition to the hacking minigame? This seems like the kind of thing you'd need that for.

Didn't CDPR tease a sort of "quick hack" in addition to the hacking minigame? This seems like the kind of thing you'd need that for.

I'm not sure if any of the mechanics we've seen are anywhere near done yet, nor will the final game likely compare 1:1 with pretty much anything in the demos so far. I always look at demos as getting a sense of the flavor, the aroma coming from the kitchen. That's not the same as having the plate of food in front of me.

Just speculating, but with so much emphasis being placed on character interaction, dialogue, and choice / consequence, I'd imagine it would happen something like: Engage in a quest. Infiltrate a control center somewhere. Decide to cause a distraction to shut down access to that section of the city. Hack a terminal that one time to cause a major accident and block off the roads. Then we never see that scenario again.

Just speculating, but with so much emphasis being placed on character interaction, dialogue, and choice / consequence, I'd imagine it would happen something like: Engage in a quest. Infiltrate a control center somewhere. Decide to cause a distraction to shut down access to that section of the city. Hack a terminal that one time to cause a major accident and block off the roads. Then we never see that scenario again.
THIS.

I was intentionally keeping myself in the dark, but now that I have finally read all that, I am just a little bit disappointed. Just a bit.

I have been waiting for so many years that I am not even sure what I am disappointed about exactly, but I already pre-ordered the game ages ago, so...

I blame this on Sard..

One thing I am sure, I am still incredibly disappointed about how they are treading the whole pre-order thing. I am not saying they should have a huge pre-order bonus, I honest don't expect a lot but something symbolic would have been nice. A unique in game item (even if it is a texture swap) or... I don't know, maybe a poster in the player base or something.

For example, you know how they made Team Fortress 2 free and if you owned TF2 before it was free you were granted a unique helmet as a proof of ownership? I am talking about something like that. It is completely useless and entirely symbolic, but at least it was a nice gesture. I expect something like that at least. It is always good to be appreciated.

I was intentionally keeping myself in the dark, but now that I have finally read all that, I am just a little bit disappointed. Just a bit.

I have been waiting for so many years that I am not even sure what I am disappointed about exactly, but I already pre-ordered the game ages ago, so...

I blame this on Sard..

I blame me, too! Welcome back, Wars. Final stretch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom