Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone

I would like to know if cyberpunk versions for consoles in Europe will have PT-BR text / voices available?
I'm Portuguese, and although I don't have many problems with English, I have many friends that the PT-BR language would help them to understand the game better.
In Witcher 3, the game in Europe was distributed by Bandai Namco and in Brazil by Warner ... here in Portugal our console versions did not have PT-BR available ... taking into account that it is a language practically the same as ours , I think it makes sense now in cyberpunk they made that language available for European versions of consoles
Can I ask CD Project RED directly?

Question for me...

Will we be able to become the leader of the gangs and take over the operation?

Will we be able to wipe out an entire gang or organization?

Basing my whole stream off this, thanks!

Guest 4416959

No loading screens!? Hell yeah! That's going to be nice.

Dear devs, will be there support for 32:9 monitors? I really like how it was done in doom ethernal, where menus maps and icons were put into center 16:9 box and rest of space were free of icons. IT was spectacular and did not have to rotate head just to see how much ammo I have

Hello devs, I've been trying to get an answer about this for a while, it's the only thing stopping me from preordering the game and one of the new xbox consoles...
Will the new xbox consoles have mouse and keyboard support?

Your comment above makes no sense, because I'm not "opposing" anything. I just stated my preference: "I would prefer to have more side-content to longer main story, considering the fact that dev resources are limited and something needs to be prioritized".

That's the route they went with so you'll be pleased.

Pre-ordered the collectors edition for PS4 which comes on disc. But have the digital edition PS5 ordered will I get the free upgrade or will i have to buy the digital version of the game also?? any help appreciated.

I know yall have no plans to implement 3rd person is there a way you can make small model of our character in the bottom right corner like Vtubers do... and will there be any animal tails or eyes for those of the furry community... it not pressing... some of us just like to have fox ears on our heads, and fox tails behind us. And please tell me that game will allow for both right and left one-handed gun wielding... so there aren't any blind spot like rdr 2
Post automatically merged:

And i want small micro missles to shoot out my arms like something out of ironman... it sound awesome doesn't it

Fine since they are merging all of my post... i guess i want the ability to ram raid store fronts and sell of merchandise to contact... have reputation based on my action... knowing im going to be doing a lot shooting i want the town to fear me and give discounts on clothes. hell have ai approach me and ask to tag along. or sign autographs.

A backpack with gatling guns on it, Maybe marital arts styles that let use tae kwondo or something... idk it hard to suggest when i have not gotten a sample of the game.

Last edited:
CDPR dev's said over a year ago that the main quest line was going to be a bit shorter. This is not new info or cutting content. They designed it to be a tighter story.

Yeah, I feel it's a shame this was rehashed so close to release when it's old news. It meant some people jumped to conclusions.

Then we have claims that they 'promised' there'd be no crunch when they specifically said there would be some 9 months ago.

If I was cynical, I'd say websites and journos were latching on to the imminent release of arguably the years biggest title to, I don't know, publish clickbait articles?

Lol, what a weird conclusion to draw from my post, that I only find CDPR games worth playing.
Of course there are still many good games to play, but the stuff surrounding them is what I have issues with.
See, my problem isn't with the games, it's with the practices of the companies behind them, look at Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
Yes, a lot of content, but also a lot of fetch quests and filler, basically artificially inserting grind, so that people who don't want that then buy xp boosters and similar shit to counter that.
OTOH you have games with ridiculously short play-times compared to what games used to be and everything about them is monetized.

That is the lowering of standards I fear from CDPR. I used to love Bethesda RPGs, I used to love Bioware RPGs, when those companies changed more and more, I became aware of CDPR and the Witcher games, I don't want them to go the way those other companies went and that definitely is a danger when a company grows bigger and bigger.

In addition to getting bigger, the danger that a game company will change is largely based on its original founders, imho.

The more of them you lose, the more distorted the company becomes compared to its original principles.

Bioware spring to mind.

Hopefully CDPR keep their shape for many years to come.

Will the game support cross-saves between PS4 and PS5? If not, when will the PS5 version be released?
It's important to me to know because based on that I will decide which version to buy and when.

Pre-ordered the collectors edition for PS4 which comes on disc. But have the digital edition PS5 ordered will I get the free upgrade or will i have to buy the digital version of the game also?? any help appreciated.

CDPR has said you will get a free digital up grade for PS5 but they didn`t say when it will be .

Will there be any possibility of CDPR adding a Cop/Police life path in the future or at all? Always wanted to experience this, but was kind of disappointed it was not available, especially due to being a GiTS fan and all.

CDPR mentioned that PS5/XBox Series X users will get a free next-gen update with graphical improvements. As PC users, will we have those improvements already when the game is released or do we get a patch as well?

Oh guys, with all these delays, there is 1 more month ahead. I seen some wierd posts in a socials media already. I afraid not all of us is gonna make it to the finish... But THERE IS A HOPE, if you guys just drop that beautiful soundtrack on your ytube channel, so to speak, to give melomans a taste of different type of Сyberpunk music - besides Chippin' in and other rock... Im sure it will make some us forget about their daily routine. ;)

Last edited:
Hi DEVS from this amazing project! Is it possible to have like shaders installation on this game? to have a stutter free experience, I am really worried about that since you can experience some on Witcher 3

I know I'm nitpicking here but will there be options to increase the range of which objects are rendered at? From the gameplay I noticed big objects appearing out of nowhere at the last moment. It would be nicer to just have a low poly low res object visible from afar and it gets more detailed as you get closer to it rather than have it not exist and appear out of nowhere when you get near it. Obviously it's whatever for small objects but I noticed this happening to a huge billboard during the gameplay.

Noticed the same thing again in today's Night Wire.

Hi,
I was considering pre-ordering the PS4 digital version and stopped for one reason: Will we get the same content on the DIGITAL version ? (meaning the nightcity map, the postcards, badges and the digital content (books, music and wallpaper))
It seems logical we won't get the physical content, and therefore we get more with the disc version... Please confirm so we can pre-order knowing exactly what we get.
Thank's in advance.
ScreenShot 2020-10-15 at 19-46001.jpg

Will there be any possibility of CDPR adding a Cop/Police life path in the future or at all? Always wanted to experience this, but was kind of disappointed it was not available, especially due to being a GiTS fan and all.

As a heavy "fan" of this myself, way before any concrete information was present, there - as I recall - was a rough mentioning of the "archetypes" or "classes" of the CP2020 game being included. Corpos and Cops included. So my thought or expectation, hope, perhaps, was that this would become possible to pursue. Obviously, that being covered or included was done in different fashion. It will all be in the game, but not as playable option besides perhaps Corpo (with a twist) and Nomad. For me, that honestly was a bummer because I'm a sucker for joinable factions or such archetypes.

Long story short, the hope we can have now is that this will be covered for a future DLC (it's possible, at least), a future game or through modding, if modding support will end up being solid enough to allow the implementation of this by the fanbase and modders akin to something comparable to the GTA cop mods. I made a thread some years back that I soon need to update and bump that basically "lobbies" for any sort of ability for the protagonist to either ideally "join" the force (unlikely due to how the plot and protagonist is designed, we know that now) or, as alternative, bring you in as close as possible, like a trusted merc, a quasi investigator, as (MAX-TAC?) reservist of sorts, a 'deputy', whatever.

If you want to share your thoughts or ideas, you can head over to:

If we add a reasonable argument and spin, aka sell it well, it is likely that something like this might be considered by the devs down the line as additional content. But the rest, I leave to that thread :)

Either way, I look forward to what you can already do in the game as it is about to release. It's maybe not what one hoped for fully, but it's already a good sign or starter that you can do something like bounty hunting and engage criminals while getting monetary rewards from NCPD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom