Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be a cover system? e.g. hiding around corners, behind cars, etc? If so, will it (can it) be 3rd person?
If not, is it just crouch and scoot for cover?

Hi there,

I really like the stealth and non-lethal approach of games like Thief (older ones), Deus Ex and Dishonored. Will that be possible for Cyberpunk 2077 too? Would be cool. Most part of the game at least.

Thx,
corbil

Q: Demo at Gamescom?

Although there has been no talk about there being a demo that I know of, Marcin Iwiński said that Cyberpunk 2077 would be at Gamescom in an interview.
https://player.fm/series/kotaku-splitscreen/e3-2018-the-challenges-of-making-cyberpunk-2077?t=1810

Direct quote:
Interviewer: Now that this E3 is almost over are you already thinking about your demo for next E3? Is it time yet?

Marcin Iwiński: Yeah... I think we still have Gamescom. We will be showing-

Interviewer: You'll be showing something new?

Marcin Iwiński: I can't tell you that. But it won't be the same, it will be worth to visit. Of course, don't expect a totally new demo, please.

And no more. Things change in development, kids, right up until release.

Let's have a good time and pleasant read and be kind to each other, thanks.

I like these two sentences, however I do believe i can improve it simply by removing one word in the first one. Think it makes the second one slightly more meaningful :D

----------------------------------
And no more. Things change in development, right up until release.

Let's have a good time and pleasant read and be kind to each other, thanks.
----------------------------------

None the less a good post :D

Will the radio in game connect to the real world vapor-wave-style music broadcasting channel ?
I mean like spotify or something , there will be tons of music by using the cloud , not already downloaded file .

A couple of questions that I actually dont think you will answer, but if you don't ask.....

Inventory system? what is the designers intend to strive for, simplified (like Halo, good for consoles) or advanced with lots of holster options?

Will the controls be optimised for consoles or pc, or are you going through the hard way and make two builds?

Will the controls be optimised for consoles or pc, or are you going through the hard way and make two builds?

The press who saw the demo at E3 reportedly saw the game being played with a controller, and it has been confirmed that it was a PC. So it's safe to assume that it will have full controller support.

The press who saw the demo at E3 reportedly saw the game being played with a controller, and it has been confirmed that it was a PC. So it's safe to assume that it will have full controller support.[/QUO

Thats what Im afraid of... (My experience is that its far worse than keybord and mouse)

New question
Will lowlife enemies be suicidal or use gerilla tactics to make you leave their territory?

you have confirmed that the city will be vertical ..... how would it look like mirror edge or assassins creed / watch dogs?

i have one - could this thread be pined so it is always on the first page?
As long as the benevolent Overlords of CDPR allow its existence of course!

I think id would act as a great quasi faq and minimize the clutter in the forum.

Thats all & thanks for the hard work

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom