Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just take a look at epidemy of motion sickness that broke out recently
Interesting way of addressing a problem that existed but never came up because up until E3 the only information being presented heavily insinuated/outright claimed that there would be no problems for those who suffer from it.

Fair enough, this is a good point.

I guess the question now is, do they just happen to be closer to release than we think (<2 years), or is it truly going to be several years-long marketing campaign (2-4), and this reveal was just to save their hide?

Tough to say. Probably be easier to draw conclusions once we see gameplay for ourselves.

Well, there was that leak not long before E3 that turned out to be very much true: they mentioned First Person perspective, wallrunning and possible Moon Dlc.

When it comes to DLC, this is almost always worked on, when ( nearly ) all/most main game content is finished, and writers and other teams start to set some groundwork.

Q&A/bugfixing and optimizing will require a lot more than they did with Witcher, though.

So I don't really see anything past late 2020 ( along with clear mentioning that they're definitely planning to release the game for this gen).

They probably seemed to have planned something like Fallout 4 marketing, but scope of the project and public interest possibly changed this.

Hey guys and gals, would your delegation ever show up with CP2077 or Gwent-based RPG at Igromir 2018 or it's a concrete nope this time?

Paging Dr. @Vattier. Maybe he can answer. Probably not, but maybe? :D

For your sake, I hope they do show up there, ya Russian bastard. Heck, they're going to Gamescom, aren't they?

They are but spending up to 1000 euros just to visit Germany is a heck of an investment.
I meant, it's not impossible for them to go to Igromir because they are already going to Gamescom. They clearly don't mind going to conventions outside of Poland/the US.

Sweet ! CD Project Red I wish you all best with your production and finishing of the game. I love the way you work and interact with fans and players and you really reach out on us to get feedback even during the "making" process of a game. I am really looking forward to this, I am HUGE cyberpunk/sci-fi/CDPR fan :D

The Witcher 3 was amazing and I have full trust in you with Cyberpunk 2077 as well, even thought this is totaly different genre and you have almost none artwork/model to work with, so you are making it all from scratch.

The answers were satisfying and mostly I guessed them right. :)

How detailed is the character creator is it something like sims 4 or is it more like gta V online

How will the star level system where the cops start to come after like in Gta.

Will there be any countryside part on the world where there are little amount of building and it's very rural.

Will you be able to choose your own Field of View as I can become motion sick from low FOVs?
I'm pretty sure they'll let you change the Field of View, I mean nowadays almost all games have that option, so I think you can count on that.

A couple of questions that I actually dont think you will answer, but if you don't ask.....

Inventory system? what is the designers intend to strive for, simplified (like Halo, good for consoles) or advanced with lots of holster options?

Will the controls be optimised for consoles or pc, or are you going through the hard way and make two builds?

They said that it'll be more or like the inventory of Witcher 3, so I guess you can make some speculations after that said. :)

With the inventory system they can go fairly advance cause kingdom come has a 14 slot clothing/armor system on consoles that works well and seeing how this game will have cyber tech it could do more. since the system in kingdom come layered very well for me on xbox.

hi, devs.

one thing that always irritated me in the mass effect serie is that whatever weapons you had in your current loadout, during cutscenes you always ended up roaming around and firing the same old M8 Avenger assault rifle, or the M3 Predator pistol.
Tell me, can we expect our hard-earned badass guns and melee weapons to appear in every cutscenes of cyberpunk 2077, or will there be default weapons like in the mass effect games ?

Do people from old CP2077 team, like Mateusz Kanik, Sebastian Stępień, are still working on the game?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom