Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also doubt they would tease a scene in space (shuttle, etc. where someone gets hacked) that would not be art of the base game, and if it was DLC or expansion content for the future: I do not recall games teasing future addon (etc.) content in the base game trailers either.

Long story short, we probably get to go into space at some point.

Whether that will be just for a mission in a limited environment like in GTA SA (I think?) where you go to Liberty City for a short mission via plane or if that will be a more permanent are you can visit at any time once unlocked, we'll have to see. I wouldn't mind being able to go back and forth if it wasn't just for a mission and assuming wherever you go has meaningful content and a certain size. Think of like the DLC world space additions in some of the Fallout games in concept.

In the end, we'll see. A bit of variety beyond the city is surely nice. Since anything can get old, too much focus on the city might feel stale at one point opposed to getting out or elsewhere at certain points in the game.

We confirmed that, yes :) But how exactly will it work? We will be talking about it in the future.

Looking forward to more info regarding that. It could pay dividends if CDPR ends up implementing any MEDIA (role) style gameplay/scenarios.

What will the photo mode you're planning to add look like ?
Is it like the function on Fallout 76 ? If so... would be useless to me
Post automatically merged:

Players can use a public transportation ? I just wonder it

The game will be familiar with mods ?

Last edited:
Hi i have some questions (sorry if my english is bad)

- Find an objetive/quest (location, npc, etc) is going to be immersive or just a follow the arrow/mark thing?

- There will be radio stations or a immersive way to listen music ?

- There will be a text/font size option?

- The UI/HUD (color, info, type, crosshair, etc) will change according to the implants equipped?

Hi i have some questions (sorry if my english is bad)

- Find an objetive/quest (location, npc, etc) is going to be immersive or just a follow the arrow/mark thing?

- There will be radio stations or a immersive way to listen music ?

- There will be a text/font size option?

- The UI/HUD (color, info, type, crosshair, etc) will change according to the implants equipped?

Hi there,

Your English is fine, so no worries there.

-We don't know how the objective/quest marker system will work exactly. There is some of that in the playable gameplay demo, but it is subject to change.

-We don't know if there will be radio stations or immersive ways to listen to music. I have created a POLL: Layered Music System (Feature Request) on that topic, so please VOTE if you have an opinion.

-We don't know if the UI/HUD colors and info will be customizable. We don't know about font size. Those things are relatively easy to do, but CDPR has a lot on their plate so we have to wait and see.

Last edited:
What will the photo mode you're planning to add look like ?
Is it like the function on Fallout 76 ? If so... would be useless to me
Right now it's a bit too early to talk specifics, we will reveal more info later in time :)

Players can use a public transportation ? I just wonder it
For now, the only way of traversing the city I can confirm is that, aside from travelling on foot, players will be able to use an array of cars and motorcycles.

The game will be familiar with mods ?
We want to focus on making the game for now :)

Right now it's a bit too early to talk specifics, we will reveal more info later in time :)

For now, the only way of traversing the city I can confirm is that, aside from travelling on foot, players will be able to use an array of cars and motorcycles.

We want to focus on making the game for now :)

Thanks for making good games.

We confirmed that, yes :) But how exactly will it work? We will be talking about it in the future.

is it possible to make eddies with 'good' photo's? like photo's from a raid to sell to a news network or lovely ones to sell to a travel agency?

Hi guys.
My questions are related to gameplay demos of Cyberpunk 2077.
Do you guys plan to release a new gameplay demo ?
Also are we going to get a limited demo like Shadow of War's for example, where the demo is limited to one area of the whole world's map?
Thanks in advance. Can't wait to play this masterpiece !

New #318
Hi guys.
My questions are related to gameplay demos of Cyberpunk 2077.
Also are we going to get a limited demo like Shadow of War's for example, where the demo is limited to one area of the whole world's map?
Thanks in advance. Can't wait to play this masterpiece !

Hi guys.

No information is available on that at the moment, I would guess whenever new gameplay footage is released, it is intended to be a surprise. Maybe at one of the upcoming events like PAX East, but likely at E3 if not before.

As far as I know, a playable demo is unfortunately not planned, I do not recall one for The Witcher 3 either.

Will bodies start to rot and decompose over time.

Will you be able to buy vehicles at dealerships

Will there be shops where you can go into and buy clothing, guns and other stuff.

Will their be a dating app like tinder for cyberpunk 2077.

Will different types of vehicles like older models from 2020 or even early 21 century maybe even late 20th century cars.

Also can you customize your vehicle buy like in other games.

Can you also customize your character will going to the barber to get your hair cut or getting a tattoo.

Will hair grow dynamically like in the Witcher 3.

Hello I have no question, it's more like advice. As far as I can tell from the vacancies,
Cyberpunk 2077 will have multiplayer, and perhaps it will play a big role in the life cycle of the project (like in GTA V),
and I would like to ask what attention is paid to the fight against cheaters?
The thing is presence of cheaters deprives pleasure from the game.
Most developers inject anti-cheats, but they almost never help,
because the critical part of the data is processed on the client-side.
In contrast, there are games that are very sensitive to the presence of cheaters (usually MMO games like WOT, wow, etc.)
they have a thin client, so they don't store any critical data on the client.
What do you think about this mechanic?

I doubt that you are going to get an official answer to this kind of question so early, but my bet would be on the Rockstar style, peer to peer architecture. Because CP2077 is primarily a single player game that has to be playable offline (entirely client side), and multiplayer seems to be more of an afterthought, and it is difficult to rework a complex single player focused engine for server side gameplay. From what I have read, it looks like even RDR 2 online is still peer to peer (although with some improvements), despite the complaints about GTA V, and Rockstar's huge amount of resources and manpower. But maybe CDPR's multiplayer plans are really ambitions, and it could be a completely separate online-only game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom