Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The only thing that sticks out to me is the cost of humanity numbers it would cost V to replace his / her missing limbs . That would in theory that away other options to boost your V in other areas .
Post automatically merged:

That's another reason why something like that should be an optional side quest. Do you take the risk and deal with the consequences, including the humanity loss, and role-play your way through that whole struggle, or, do you swipe left on all that noise, reload a prior save and ignore that quest since it doesn't have anything that really contributes to the main story, but, is a story all by itself?

will it b possible 2 use katana on the motorcycle in cp2077?
1550342521416.png

Isn`t V`s shirt a tight shirt ? It looks tight with a tight band at the bottom to make it hug her body . Also V`s boobs aren`t huge to push the shirt away from her body . Just my two cents worth .

will it b possible 2 choose character's voice pitch / tremble and pick male / female voice actor?
u could create many different voices with just 2 actors and modulation slider or presets if u prefer them

will it b possible 2 choose character's voice pitch / tremble and pick male / female voice actor?
u could create many different voices with just 2 actors and modulation slider or presets if u prefer them

This is another area where (as far as I know) we just don't have any information to go on at the moment.

A question that I have is - will Trauma Team rescue their platinum subscriber from the police? And if not, what else could prevent them from saving you?

Isn`t V`s shirt a tight shirt ? It looks tight with a tight band at the bottom to make it hug her body . Also V`s boobs aren`t huge to push the shirt away from her body . Just my two cents worth .
was thinking more like this (not representing real size)

Attachments

• Namnlös.png
    Namnlös.png
    4.2 KB · Views: 140
Don’t know if this has been answered but: I’ve heard there are 4 wheelers and 2 wheelers but are there 3 wheelers? I’m serious I love 3 wheelers.

A question that I have is - will Trauma Team rescue their platinum subscriber from the police? And if not, what else could prevent them from saving you?

*feels obliged to post as "police"*

I loosely recall this being asked on reddit a while ago.

The rough gist of it according to a user assumption or comment (true or not, devs may answer) was that they wouldn't get in each others way by force. I can't imagine them fighting police and getting away with it if it became known, powerful corp or not in their specific case.

What I can imagine is that some contract elements may become restricted or void under some circumstances. Or they do it like in real life and only serve as (beefed up) EMTs, stabilize (or move to hospital) and then let police deal with the victim.

I'd argue that such aforementioned scenarios could occur but would perhaps be rarer. The best insurances the rich and / or powerful have, and they tend to not get in trouble with the police as they are beyond the law in most cases. Some who do get in trouble may have lower grades of insurance but regardless of premium or not, there surely are procedures when law enforcement is involved with the victim.

And in the end, TT, to me, is health insurance not "keep me out of jail" insurance. I think they couldn't care less what paying customers do or end up in once they fixed them up.

In short, I don't necessarily see a scenario where police and TT would get into armed conflict. Police shoot someone down who has TT services? Police can just treat them as paramedics IRL; let them come, fix them up and then take them into custody, whether from the location or hospital later.

In short, I don't necessarily see a scenario where police and TT would get into armed conflict. Police shoot someone down who has TT services? Police can just treat them as paramedics IRL; let them come, fix them up and then take them into custody, whether from the location or hospital later.

Ha! Not in Night City. NCPD don't generally give two craps. They are quite corrupt, with the exception of Harbour Police (clean) and CSWAT (nuts).

Unless they have an interest in you surviving, they aren't going to bother saving you or fixing you themselves. And TT isn't going to give you up either.

So if you are in armed conflict with the cops, ( not unusual for Edgerunners) and you get h8urt and have a TT contract, yeah, TT will come.

What happens next varies. TT is -going- to get you, that's the contract. Sometimes they'll take a pass, but super-rare. Their business model would go to poop. If you are in a really bad place like Arasaka tower and/or deep in Combat Zone, maybe. Or if it's a MAX-TAC op.

Otherwise it's the paramedics call. Often they will swoop in and everyone gets out of their way. Including NCPD. If not, it's machine-gun time. NCPD can always arrest you at the hospital.

Unusual for the cops to bother to get in TT way - no percentage in it. Corrupt, remember? And if TT can, they'll let the firefight die down and resuscitate the intact. If they can't wait, then blammo, in they come. As hard and fast as necessary.

As for the cops going after Trauma Team, how? Arrest them? Who? The board? They might sue them or press charges against the crew ( if they can find out who it was), but that's what TT has lawyers for.

NCPD is a municipal police force - and not a fantastic one. TT is a megacorp. That's how that works out.

Oh, side note that I feel a lot of people aren't aware of: in 2020 at least, Trauma Team doesn't have hospital facilities. They just keep you alive and get you to a hospital. Where, again, the cops can arrest you if they care to bother. And can find you.

Perhaps I apply my own above-average-noble mindset there and project clean scenarios :p

But even tho I have no hands-on experience with the 2020 setting and realize 2077 will lean at least moderately on 2020 (same setting or universe), I also get the impression many things might or will be different. The time gap alone gives leeway for changes. I'll just wait and see if such a potential scenario will be shown or can be influenced in-game.

One thing for sure: lots of action between different factions, organizations and groups. That's part of the world. Being a beat cop in that world likely sucks unless you have luck or some good contacts to get by well.

Still, I can almost taste the gritty world.

Still, I can almost taste the gritty world.

Yeah, I expect changes, but it being CDPR, non-corrupt cops is not one of them.

Now, over-powered guards ( NCPD cops), that's pretty typical for CDPR and vidyagames in general, so in 2077 I doubt we'll see much conflict between the cops and NPCs that isn't carefully scripted out as part of a wider plot.

So It's safe to say that NCPD will be potent, if not helpful to the PC.

I currently think they might end up being more useful than a threat depending on

a) the player choices (attack then and obviously they become hostile)
b) the plot

I think unless certain side or main missions force you to become a (lasting) enemy to NCPD and unless you shoot them up on your own as you run around the city or become wanted through your actions, they'll remain a neutral-ish entity towards the player.

Or even turn into situational support or ideally mission givers. Always criminals that are wanted.

I'd still dig it if you could quasi-join MAX-TAC as non- major group and work with them, whether as part of the game, a DLC or as mod.

For my main or first game I do not aim to oppose them and work with then whenever possible due to leaning towards the corps or similar. Other future playthroughs after that one, I'll wait and see.

You won't be able to join them, no.
Since cyberpunks value freedom the most, you’ll be able to work for many factions (think more of a gang), but you won’t ever want to permanently join them tho.
Then i shall join the ALL! Mwahahah!

You won't be able to join them, no.
Since cyberpunks value freedom the most, you’ll be able to work for many factions (think more of a gang), but you won’t ever want to permanently join them tho.

Hope dies last :p

I realize formally joinable factions were pretty much denied but I still like to think "quasi membership" like being a valued member or ally, supporter, etc would be possible in such a way that you can almost consider yourself like a member without having a faction ID. This would likely work well for sub- and minor factions as the impact or restriction would be smaller. Maybe think of it like the courier from Fallout New Vegas who can never permanently or fully join the big factions, but some minor ones instead.

But that's another topic. And maybe future mods might expand on player and faction ideas. I know I will like the game even with a relatively independent character that can however define good or bad ties to big and small or sub-factions.

And I think that was pretty much guaranteed or heavily hinted at. Even if less so with a classic rep system and rather through your choices, but still.

We will know a lot more in a year or two.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom