Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
The point is, with the new Ryzen 3000 this might have changed or, more correctly, it depends on the game and how it use the avaiable cores.
If I'm not mistaken those CPUs I named still lead in majority of games. When Ryzen 3rd gen was beating Intel in certain game it was by cca 5% max I think. When Intel was beating Ryzen 3rd gen it got to even 14%. It would be great to remember where I saw the graph, it was few days ago, but I can't remember now. LTT? Gamers Nexus? No idea.

i9 9900k and i7 9700k (there's 1% difference between this and i9 in gaming, because hyperthreading is not very useful in gaming) in average they beat Ryzen 9 by 5% in gaming. And there's also that that you can overclock Intel more than Ryzen. But like I said, depends if you want best performance or best value/performance.

Hi! I have a question about animation models. I've read in reddit that the game will allow for several interesting combinations, like male voice in female body.

My question is: Will female bodied characters have the possibility of picking "male" animations? Or will the female and male animations differ like in other games (looking at Dragon Age 2 and Inquisition, where the female animation is ridiculously stereotyped)?

Thanks! Looking forward to playing this game!

more life paths will be awesome if you add them. . .
Post automatically merged:

will there be flying cars/flying vehicles and if so...npc flying vehicles traffic roads ?

I just can't take the idea of looking at some window and stare at those flying traffic cars at night....the idea overwhelms me xD

sorry for bad english

will you add some parkour animations/upgrades?

will cyberpunk have a journal ?

Last edited:
will there be flying cars/flying vehicles and if so...npc flying vehicles traffic roads ?
Yes, there are flying vehicles in the game being used by NPC's, but player can't utilize them outside of certain sequences.

will you add some parkour animations/upgrades?
There is cyberware, which allows you to perform higher/double jumps, you can grab and climb a ledges, plus you can unlock an ability to perform wallrun, but full extension of parkour like mobility is still unknown.

will cyberpunk have a journal ?
Yes.

Solo, Netrunner and Techie are the basic roles available in the game (though there is no strict restrictions between them, so you can mix them as well), depending on how you are going to build your character. Corporate, Nomad and (semi)Fixer will be available as a backstory for the character. But that's all.

So there will be a hardcore mode, that is great to hear for a veteran gamer like me.

But will it actually be hardcore throughout the whole game? I played Witcher 3 on Death March, and there was only a challenge for Geralt upto around level 12. After that the difficulty of the game started to drop off dramatically!

I am hoping that in CP2077 it will be much more unforgiving throughout the entire game and not just for the first few hours!

So there will be a hardcore mode, that is great to hear for a veteran gamer like me.

But will it actually be hardcore throughout the whole game? I played Witcher 3 on Death March, and there was only a challenge for Geralt upto around level 12. After that the difficulty of the game started to drop off dramatically!

I am hoping that in CP2077 it will be much more unforgiving throughout the entire game and not just for the first few hours!
So far, all we know about the hardcore mode is that it disables some (or all) UI elements.

Depends on how vital or useful the HUD is or can be with the right augmentations.

You laugh now but it might actually turn into a little nightmare if certain info is withheld and you can assume you can couple this with a higher classic difficulty either yourself or the game does it.

I'm planning to build a PC this summer and I'm wondering which GPU I should go for. Would an RTX 2070 Super be able to run Cyberpunk 2077 above 60 frames per second at 1920x1080 with every graphical option completely maxed out (including ray tracing)?

With every graphics option maxed out, including ray tracing? That's tough to say. Yes, it's 1080p, but RTX features are very performance heavy.

For reference:

I imagine Cyberpunk's implementation of RTX will be much more demanding, although it's obviously quite tough to say for sure.

I know the 2070 Super is better than the 2070, but not by a massive margin. It's mostly a value choice because of pricing.

Not to deter you from getting one -- just saying, even at 1080p, you may have to turn some settings down (not significantly).

With every graphics option maxed out, including ray tracing? That's tough to say. Yes, it's 1080p, but RTX features are very performance heavy.

For reference:

I imagine Cyberpunk's implementation of RTX will be much more demanding, although it's obviously quite tough to say for sure.

I know the 2070 Super is better than the 2070, but not by a massive margin. It's mostly a value choice because of pricing.

Not to deter you from getting one -- just saying, even at 1080p, you may have to turn some settings down (not significantly).
Good find. The 2070 Super is supposed to be a lot closer to the regular 2080. I think I'm doing 2080 Super. Also keep in mind, CDPR will have had a lot more time with RTX by launch than Metro had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom