Developer Answers to your CP 2077 Questions

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can a dev please tell me if they're updating the demo for Gamescom to show the updated version of character creation?

is Cyberpunk 2077 going to have a custom music radio channel, similiar to how the gta series has one on pc? it's such an awesome feature and probably not that hard to implement. i'm sure all the radio stations in the game are going to be great but also being able to make your own playlist with songs that play on the radio would make a lot of people happy i think.
They did say they wanted to do something like this, yes. But we don't know how it'll work.

So I have a thought or request, has anyone at cdprojektred considered game deployment using a usb flash drive?

You state

>\Does the physical PC version come with a disc or a code? If code, for which platform?

June 17/19 Vattier: "Yes, box with PC edition will contain a GOG code.

Due to the size of the game, it would require an unrealistic number of DVDs. We considered using BluRay discs, but a standard PC config doesn't include a BluRay Drive, so we decided to use the next most convenient solution. "

Instead of disk, use a usb flash drive. I can see on Micro Center (a retail store) they sell USB 2.0 flash drive 128GM for $12.00 USD. I am sure if you purchased them in bulk you could get the price around $8 USD and maybe even have your logo imprinted on it.

Just a thought :)

How will compatibility between certain implants/cyberware and clothes/outfits be handled?
For example, the mantis blades require that your arms open up and they protrude, but the sleeves of a jacket obviously wouldn't allow this.
Will you be unable to use certain cyberware depending on what you're wearing, or will available clothes be limited to what is compatible, eg: all jackets will need to be able to have their sleeves rolled up?

I worry in the case of the latter, as that could rule out some of the outfits I was looking forward to.

Last edited:
They did say they wanted to do something like this, yes. But we don't know how it'll work.

The game might have an options menu part in it where you determine custom radiostation folder from where it draws the music.

I have a recollection that some GTA game did something like that already back in the day. I think it was just that you put a music CD in the drive and it replaced the radio, but it was a long time ago and I might be mixing things up.

So I have a thought or request, has anyone at cdprojektred considered game deployment using a usb flash drive?

You state

>\Does the physical PC version come with a disc or a code? If code, for which platform?

June 17/19 Vattier: "Yes, box with PC edition will contain a GOG code.

Due to the size of the game, it would require an unrealistic number of DVDs. We considered using BluRay discs, but a standard PC config doesn't include a BluRay Drive, so we decided to use the next most convenient solution. "

Instead of disk, use a usb flash drive. I can see on Micro Center (a retail store) they sell USB 2.0 flash drive 128GM for $12.00 USD. I am sure if you purchased them in bulk you could get the price around $8 USD and maybe even have your logo imprinted on it.

Just a thought :)
That's probably significantly more than CDs.

Can we change v's voice?
No. There is one voice for each gender, and there will be options for trans/non-binary characters, I.E. you can have a feminine face, masculine body, and masculine voice, or the opposite, or some mixture of the two. But either way, only two voices: a feminine one and a masculine one.

No. There is one voice for each gender, and there will be options for trans/non-binary characters, I.E. you can have a feminine face, masculine body, and masculine voice, or the opposite, or some mixture of the two. But either way, only two voices: a feminine one and a masculine one.

Was it said somewhere you could adjust the voice? Pitch and stuff like that? I seem to recall reading that somewhere but I am not sure.

Since the ability to give V a name during character customization has been removed, will V have a canon name that comes up during the story?

Just curious since I believe "V" is an edgerunner alias rather than the character's name?

I'm still trying to figure out where the rats, both furry and flying (seagulls) are.

My only guess is people (probably mostly children, because it's a way to make a few eddies) are hunting them down for meat.

Hey there!

With all the augmentations and splicing into human tissue, I imagine nerve pain and disorders can plague certain populations. Wondering what happens for those that can't afford the latest implant or perhaps have a failed implant but not enough resources for replacement: do some people resort to drug use? lower quality of life resulting in desperate actions?

How much of a motivator is pain in Cyberpunk 2077?

Hi, 3 questions concerning the levels :

- Will V, the enemies and areas have levels ?
- If yes, will enemies and areas be inaccessible if we do not have the appropriate level ?
- If yes, can the level of the same type of enemy evolve during the game ?

And 3 random :

- Will the sewers and the roofs be accessible ?
- Will there be bounty hunters ?
- How are the devs going to prevent the fact that V can't hurt or kill important npc ?

Last edited:
I don't know why I didn't ask this earlier, but will swimming/going under water be a thing?
I think swimming is supposed to be there. I think they once talked about it, boats (which you can't control but can use probably just like the flying vehicles) and swimming was also said that you can do that.

Hi, 3 questions concerning the levels :

- Will V, the enemies and areas have levels ?
- If yes, will enemies and areas be inaccessible if we do not have the appropriate level ?
- If yes, can the level of the same type of enemy evolve during the game ?

And 3 random :

- Will the sewers and the roofs be accessible ?
- Will there be bounty hunters ?
- How are the devs going to prevent the fact that V can't hurt or kill important npc ?
V has level. Enemies have level. I don't think areas do too.
Doubt that they will be inaccessible. I would say it will be like in Witcher 3. You will just get your ass kicked.

There are underground levels. Probably includes sewers and I think some roofs will be accessible.
Don't think we heard anything about bounty hunters so I can't answer that.
This last question was answered by Pawel Sasko in recent Community Podcast but I don't remember the answer lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom